Hi Everybody,

Some of you have done this in the past, but I wanted to put it here to remind/inform everyone.

Our annual MVFC Pigskin Parlay is up now at Leatherneck Nation and available here: http://www.leathernecknation.net/pickem.php
It's free to play and participate in, and you can win $/gift cards for winning individual weeks picks, side games, and the overall season-long competition (I think I earned nearly $250 in amazon gift cards two years ago).

As I said, it's free and open to everyone (including non-MVFC fans), although it is MVFC-oriented. The picks each week generally include all the MVFC games for that week, plus a few other outside games (Week 1's are UTC vs JSU, Colgate vs Cal Poly, and Richmond vs SHSU, for example), and usually a bonus contest.

It's run (and funded) by a generous WIU alumni who likes to use this to keep his coding/programming/scripting skills up-to-date and just enjoys doing stuff like this.

Oh, and one thing about the game, when you're entering your picks, you put in the margin that you think the team will win by. So, for example, if you think that Western will beat Tennessee Tech by a TD in that game, you'd put a 7 for Western.

Let me know if you have any questions and good luck in your picks this season.