I know several here played in college and many more in high school. Im sad to hear 2 a days are now banned. Football camp was such a gut check character builder. Anyway....lets hear em. Camp stories. Worst moments. Most satisfying. Etc etc. A few of mine:

Worst: Freshman year CSU. 2 a days w a 3rd special teams "walk through" in between. I got severe shin splints in both legs and a fracture in wrist. It was an infamous "clean house" year so it was a time where you'd better perform or you're headed home next semester. Combined w Charleston heat and a staff looking to weed out the weak...i literally stared at ceiling of my dorm and contemplated quitting every night.

Best: EVERY Oklahoma drill. God **** those were fun and intense.

Odd: Gatorade for lunch. We had about an hour and a half between morning practice and lunch. Immediately followed by meetings for film then special teams etc etc. Many days it was skip lunch and lay in the dorm drinking Gatorade for lunch bc you were too tired to eat, too hot to leave the AC. Those hour naps between practices were pure gold! And one year I had this weird obsession in camp with YooHoo and Sunkist canned drinks. I downed a dozen a day then never wanted them again after camp!

In high school....we camped by sleeping in the cafeteria for 2 weeks of 2 a days. The glory days haha! The final night the coaches took us all to the Fish Camp. For you yankees a Fish Camp is any mom and pop seafood place down here where everything is fried, everyone knows each other and the plates/utensils are prison quality. But its the best seafood you'll ever eat! That night w all my old HS teammates and the pure excitement of the new season...life long memory.

So many more to add. What are some of yalls?