Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 206068697071 LastLast

Thread: Win at all costs: Recruiting Rapists

Re: Win at all costs: Recruiting Rapists

As suspected, the “fix” was in on a motion from the YSU rapist. In court today, the judge who previously ruled his sentence of 20 years of reporting as a sexual predator be dropped to 10 years of reporting added a insult to injury by removing any more reporting requirements. There are a lot of people in the Youngstown area outraged tonite. Attendance will drop again.
    Four time I-AA National Champions

First Class FCS Ruler Penguin Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Youngstown State

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin1aa View Post
    As suspected, the “fix” was in on a motion from the YSU rapist. In court today, the judge who previously ruled his sentence of 20 years of reporting as a sexual predator be dropped to 10 years of reporting added a insult to injury by removing any more reporting requirements. There are a lot of people in the Youngstown area outraged tonite. Attendance will drop again.
    Throughout the history of this rape case, judges have given this rapist everything he could possibly dream of. An unbelievably light sentence, a TRO against Scumbag U, and now this. Also, the Steubenville school system attempted to cover up his crimes, and Scumbag U takes away a uniform from an honorable kid and gives it to a sexual predator.

I'll say it again. As an alumni whose parents and siblings are also alumni, former donor, former fan who traveled to away games, and who has deep connections to the University....I am disgusted by Scumbag U and will never again support this pro-rapist institution in any way.

AGS FCS Champion

This should give you your chuckle for the day:

Professor Chaos is a proud supporter of the 9-time NCAA Division 1 Football National Champion North Dakota State Bison.

This is laughable. If you know ANYTHING about OSU, they would NOT touch Bozo with a 10 ft pole. Record isn’t good enough. Has poor record with PR duties, poor temper tantrum record, language that OSU will not tolerate and has a poor h.s. Recruit record. He excels only with transfers and Jucos and that is NOT what OSU wants as a program. The job Also comes with political connections. Other than Bozo playing there, he has no connections to the power structure and is considered embarrassing. WHY ? All the above AND the rapist problem.
    Four time I-AA National Champions

My Team
    Youngstown State

Great publicity for Scumbag U in this recent season preview for WVU (plus a prediction of a blowout):

https://www.wvgazettemail.com/sports...dd23c60ef.html

Sept. 8, Youngstown State: How can you not love the Penguins, right?

Well, one reason is because they’re led by ex-Nebraska coach Bo Pelini. (Google his decision to put convicted rapist Ma’lik Richmond on the field last season.)

As for the team, Youngstown State finished 6-5 and in seventh place in the Missouri Valley Conference. This season, the Pens are picked to finish fourth. Watch running back Tevin McCaster, a senior from New Castle, Pennsylvania. WVU, 52-21.

My Team
    Youngstown State

Film being released this summer about the gang rape. Not all rapes get a movie made about them, which underscores the savage nature of this particular one.

https://rollredrollfilm.com/

AGS FCS Champion
    My Team
    North Dakota State

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin Nation View Post
    Film being released this summer about the gang rape. Not all rapes get a movie made about them, which underscores the savage nature of this particular one.

https://rollredrollfilm.com/
    It’s already released. You can watch it from the link

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Funnier than no one, loser at smack

AGS FCS Champion
    My Team
    Harvard, ETSU, St. Thomas, UC Davis, Chicago, MIT

Meanwhile...

Jon Krakauer was denied a records request for one of the players' cases. Was he going too far? Or are the judges too overprotective?

http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.as...ec&tm=&src=FCS
    Will FCS football survive the mess created by the NIL saga?

---
    AGS Countdown Maven since 2019
    AGS Schedule Maven since 2022

The Nickelback of AGS

My Team
    North Dakota State

Quote Originally Posted by bonarae View Post
    Meanwhile...

Jon Krakauer was denied a records request for one of the players' cases. Was he going too far? Or are the judges too overprotective?

The player in question was acquitted of the charges. Shouldn’t an innocent man be afforded privacy.
    “What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms.”– Thomas Jefferson

Top FCS Ruler
    My Team
    Montana State

Quote Originally Posted by bonarae View Post
    Meanwhile...

But this is unrelated to the YSU mess.

Krakauer may have a point about the transparency of the process, but it's kind of hard to pursue since Johnson was acquitted in court. Kinda feel bad for Johnson - years after being acquitted he's still getting in the news.