Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Football Camp stories- lets hear em!!

Quote Originally Posted by JSUSoutherner View Post
    Theyre a top 12 corps last I checked. A buddy of mine marched with them last season. He's marching with the Cavies now.
    Yup, usually top 12 in the last decade or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Admin of LeatherneckNation.net
    Alumnus/Employee/Fan of Western Illinois University
    WIU Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000

my true freshman year at Ohio State. I was in line to be the starting QB but I got in a motorcycle accident the day before camp opened. It was initially thought that I would lose the leg, but I was able to limit the bleeding with a pack of Twizzlers and a stapler. Thank God I always had Twizzlers and a stapler handy. Anyway, I lost the job but women flocked to me for the next four years. I was batting them away with a stick (not literally, that would be mean). I ended up marrying a supermodel from Sweden who was already a multi-millionaire. Interestingly, she wanted an open relationship, so that seemed cool with me. Really, she just prefers that I be with other women, she never wants to be with other guys. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go shop for a new Maserati.

In Hell preparing rooms for OVC officials.

Quote Originally Posted by jmufan999 View Post
    my true freshman year at Ohio State. I was in line to be the starting QB but I got in a motorcycle accident the day before camp opened. It was initially thought that I would lose the leg, but I was able to limit the bleeding with a pack of Twizzlers and a stapler. Thank God I always had Twizzlers and a stapler handy. Anyway, I lost the job but women flocked to me for the next four years. I was batting them away with a stick (not literally, that would be mean). I ended up marrying a supermodel from Sweden who was already a multi-millionaire. Interestingly, she wanted an open relationship, so that seemed cool with me. Really, she just prefers that I be with other women, she never wants to be with other guys. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go shop for a new Maserati.
    Who doesn't ride their motorcycle with a stapler? That's Un-American.
    Quote Originally Posted by chattownmocs View Post
    Grass is a disaster. He has 2 senior RBs and he brought in an auburn reject to be his starter. It's sad how in shambles your roster is right now. And it happened so quickly. Pathetic. I guess you should expect it from a career high school coach. Who btw, underachieved in high school. What a loser.

Not really a fan of twizzlers, it's like eating vinyl. I much prefer red vines and black vines, not for eating, substituting for quick clot, or tying to heterosexual for a makeshift tourniquet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my Maserati does 185... Lifes been good to me so far......
    Delaware Bluehens RIP