Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GoHens.net

GoHens.net

Sorry, if this is in the wrong area. But, I have been trying to register for GoHens.net for quite some time now, and can't find a way. Thought the best way to do it is to start a smoke signal. If an admin of the site sees this, could you PM me?

Re: GoHens.net

Sorry Senoreida.
    I had new account registrations turned off for several months now due to bogus accounts being created.
    I just re-enabled registrations. Go to the site and you will see a "Register" link near upper right.
    Welcome to GoHens.net !
    GoHens.net - Home of the FCS Top 25 and Playoff Pools

I'm better than you...probably

Quote Originally Posted by HensRock View Post
    Sorry Senoreida.
    I had new account registrations turned off for several months now due to bogus accounts being created.
    I just re-enabled registrations. Go to the site and you will see a "Register" link near upper right.
    Welcome to GoHens.net !

I had done that same thing for over a year about a year back and it was so nice to have that break of not having to separate the real from the spamdicks.

Had a mod installed that won't allow a new user to just post without having the post moderated first and it has actually worked pretty well in case you are looking for a workable solution. PM if interested.
    http://www.anygivensaturday.com/signaturepics/sigpic2954_4.gif
    "At Georgia Southern, we don't cheat.......That costs money and we don't have any."
    Erk Russell - Georgia Southern

Here's a funny thing I was wondering the same thing for about a month or so. Never thought to inquire about it here on this message board though.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony215 View Post
    Here's a funny thing I was wondering the same thing for about a month or so. Never thought to inquire about it here on this message board though.
    AGS is a really good hub of many of people doing many things in FCS but especially other board owners etc. Usually a good place to inquire cuz someone knows someone that can help you out I'd bet.
    "At Georgia Southern, we don't cheat.......That costs money and we don't have any."

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony215 View Post
    AGS is a really good hub for many of the people doing many things in FCS but especially other board owners etc. Usually a good place to inquire cuz someone knows someone that can help you out I'd bet.

BTW, if you happen to be in Amsterdam and are trying to sign up I'd suggest pm'ing HensRock here and letting him know.

FCS Expert

Quote Originally Posted by ursus arctos horribilis View Post
    AGS is a really good hub of many of people doing many things in FCS but especially other board owners etc. Usually a good place to inquire cuz someone knows someone that can help you out I'd bet.
    This is true...usually the people who are passionate enough about their own team to start or run their own message board for them are also the ones most likely to want to branch out to the larger FCS community. That's the way it worked with me, anyway.
    Admin of LeatherneckNation.net
    Alumnus/Employee/Fan of Western Illinois University
    WIU Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000

"Time is money; Money is power; Power is pizza; Pizza is knowledge. Let's go!"

Quote Originally Posted by SENOREIDA View Post
    Sorry, if this is in the wrong area. But, I have been trying to register for GoHens.net for quite some time now, and can't find a way. Thought the best way to do it is to start a smoke signal. If an admin of the site sees this, could you PM me?
    glad you were able to register, sorry I wasn't much help...
    Welcome back Delaware Bluehens

Did you turn off registrations again?

The Don of the MVFC Mafia
    Where ever I happen to be when you are reading this!

Quote Originally Posted by gsf23nd View Post
    Did you turn off registrations again?
    Yup he did.
    If God didn't want us to hunt, He wouldn't have given us plaid shirts--Floyd R. Turbo
    I only kill in self defense-what would you do if a rabbit pulled a knife on you?. Floyd R. Turbo
    We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.