Quote Originally Posted by The Cats View Post
#TeamSuperCam: Brown Update

Posted on June 30, 2017 by FloridaMatmen Leave a comment
So good morning.
Yesterday, Florida High 2017 graduate Cam Brown, a two-time state medalist for the Seminole wrestlers and all-state footballer, had surgery on his left leg, where the surgeons removed the leg two inches above his knee, to fight the growth of osteosarcoma there.
According to the Team Super Cam Facebook page, a prosthetic device should fit him well. He’s out of recovery and in his hospital room and will be able to eat today. Hopefully he’ll be able to be home before July 4th.
In the meantime, there is a fundraiser for Cam scheduled for Saturday, July 29th (that’s four Saturdays from tomorrow, if you read this on the 30th of June), from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. at Rockhill Missionary Baptist Church in Tallahassee. More details are on the attached flyer below.
As my #trackdad responsibilities will have come to a close for the summer by that point, in fact I will not even have parental responsibilities on that day with my son up north with his mother, I am going to take my crabby car — which has decided to become temperamental these past two weeks, what with the lovely weather we’ve been having — and come out to this event.
I think you should make plans, too. Hopefully, I will see a large contingent of the north Florida wrestling community in attendance.

https://northeastfloridamatmen.wordp...-brown-update/
The Cats, thanks for posting. What more are you hearing about Cam? For some good news, I did see that Tyrie is cleared to go this fall. GO CATS!!!