Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Football Season Tickets at Your School? How does it work....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My Team
    Abilene Christian

Football Season Tickets at Your School? How does it work....

ACU is moving to a new stadium this fall. We have radically changed our season ticketing policies. In the past when we played at the local 15,000 seat high school stadium there were no reserved seats, suites or club seats. Our new stadium will only seat 12,000 (9000 seats and 3,000 on the grass berm) and most seating is reserved. Most reserved seats will now require an annual contribution, plus the price of a ticket.

I am curious to know how our ticketing policies compare with other Southland and FCS schools.....Here is a link to our seating chart, excluding Suites which have all been sold.

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/30e52e...ral_Public.pdf

AGS FCS Champion

Re: Football Season Tickets at Your School? How does it work....

NDSU has attached booster dues to every season ticket for about 3 years now. The premium sideline seats have had hefty booster dues attached to them for many years (probably since the 80s).

NDSU season tickets themselves are $250 for sideline seats and $190 for endzone seats but booster dues are anywhere from $25 to $2750 per seat. Here's the chart with the breakdown in prices: http://www.gobison.com/documents/201...17.pdf?id=3170

Every season ticket is sold which amounts to about 12,500 I believe and there's 1000+ requests (not tickets but requests) on the waiting list. NDSU does still sell about 1500 tickets per game as single game tickets (every seat except for those in the student section is reserved) and they do allow athletic boosters who don't have season tickets to request 2 tickets for up to 4 games (8 total tickets) so for the prime games most every seat is gone before it truly hits the "general public".
    Professor Chaos is a proud supporter of the 9-time NCAA Division 1 Football National Champion North Dakota State Bison.

My Team
    Abilene Christian

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    NDSU has attached booster dues to every season ticket for about 3 years now. The premium sideline seats have had hefty booster dues attached to them for many years (probably since the 80s).

NDSU season tickets themselves are $250 for sideline seats and $190 for endzone seats but booster dues are anywhere from $25 to $2750 per seat. Here's the chart with the breakdown in prices: http://www.gobison.com/documents/201...17.pdf?id=3170

Every season ticket is sold which amounts to about 12,500 I believe and there's 1000+ requests (not tickets but requests) on the waiting list. NDSU does still sell about 1500 tickets per game as single game tickets (every seat except for those in the student section is reserved) and they do allow athletic boosters who don't have season tickets to request 2 tickets for up to 4 games (8 total tickets) so for the prime games most every seat is gone before it truly hits the "general public".
    Maybe after we win a couple of National Championships and annually humiliate P5 teams, we can be you. Seriously, that's great! Your pricing makes our ticket prices look like a bargain.

Do you know what the policies are for faculty/staff? Under our new policies, faculty receive one general admission ticket free. Dependents receive discounted tickets for about 20 bucks less than regular prices.

AGS FCS Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Catatonic View Post
    Maybe after we win a couple of National Championships and annually humiliate P5 teams, we can be you. Seriously, that's great! Your pricing makes our ticket prices look like a bargain.

Do you know what the policies are for faculty/staff? Under our new policies, faculty receive one general admission ticket free. Dependents receive discounted tickets for about 20 bucks less than regular prices.
    I don't know for sure but I believe there's a block of about 500 seats that are held back for players, staff, and other university "functions". I thought I heard players can request up to 4 tickets for any given game but they may not be granted to them depending on demand and whether they've had previous requests granted. I'd guess university staff is similar but probably have a limit of 2 and are most likely lower on the totem pole than players and coaching staff.
    Professor Chaos is a proud supporter of the 9-time NCAA Division 1 Football National Champion North Dakota State Bison.

My Team
    North Dakota State

Has it only been 3 years since all season tickets required a Team Makers membership? I had season tickets back in 1995 and the best seats I could get without being in Team Makers were on the 5 yard line.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post

The Nickelback of AGS

My Team
    North Dakota State

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Has it only been 3 years since all season tickets required a Team Makers membership? I had season tickets back in 1995 and the best seats I could get without being in Team Makers were on the 5 yard line.
    Who are you? I am not kidding. Are you for real.
    “What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms.”– Thomas Jefferson

AGS FCS Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    This is either the 2nd or 3rd year that all football season tickets have had a Team Maker due associated with them but I don't recall for sure. I'm midway up behind the endzone so my seats were part of the last group to have a Team Maker due attached to them. It's only $25 per seat where I'm at (which is less per seat than it is for men's basketball season tickets for some reason ).

My Team
    GO BUCS

Our stadium is awful. But in the middle bleachers we have a few hundred special seats that are far more comfortable. You must be a Buc Club member to have access to purchase them and then price ranges.
    Yeah our stadium is a dump. But your mama has season tickets.

AGS FCS Champion
    My Team
    Sam Houston

Quote Originally Posted by Catatonic View Post
    ACU is moving to a new stadium this fall. We have radically changed our season ticketing policies. In the past when we played at the local 15,000 seat high school stadium there were no reserved seats, suites or club seats. Our new stadium will only seat 12,000 (9000 seats and 3,000 on the grass berm) and most seating is reserved. Most reserved seats will now require an annual contribution, plus the price of a ticket.

I am curious to know how our ticketing policies compare with other Southland and FCS schools.....Here is a link to our seating chart, excluding Suites which have all been sold.

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/30e52e...ral_Public.pdf
    Sam currently has basically three options. Chairback reserved season tickets that require an annual contribution. There is also reserved bench seating that does not require a contribution, as well as general admission.
    The Moth don't care if the Flame is real.

My Team
    Abilene Christian

Quote Originally Posted by Daytripper View Post
    Sam currently has basically three options. Chairback reserved season tickets that require an annual contribution. There is also reserved bench seating that does not require a contribution, as well as general admission.
    Do you know policies re: faculty/staff tickets?