Last year ended up not working out as we had hoped on this deal. Life got in the way a bit and that happens. This year I think FPC will have a great year and maybe we can really mess with him a bit in the course of it all.

I have not been around here much lately and I almost never share personal crap on here basically cuz I like to keep my stuff to myself. This relates here though and I've mentioned in the past so I will fill in some cryptic spaces with some heartbreaking truths me and my family are in the middle of right now. My dad was diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer and supposed to live 8 months almost exactly 3 yrs. ago. He is a tough SOB and he has made it 36 months but his time is now very short. I am in my hometown and have left the normal digs of Missoula to be with him and my mom for a bit as he is running out of time very quickly now.

I have so many friends here and a lot of you will probably want to reach out to me and send a personal note etc. I appreciate it, I do, but I'd rather have a small donation in my dad's honor if you would be donating to this anyway.

My dad hates it when family uses his name on Social Media etc. cuz he is old school and doesn't like the invasion of privacy aspect so the name I figure that could be used is his old CB handle since back in the day CB was basically a verbal message board and the handle was an avatar/username of sorts.

If you want to put it his honor plese use the name "Starfire Kid" and I'll know what it is all about.

I know I'm all over the place here but I wanted to start a thread for FPC and the challenge and add a personal note that touches on what so many have had to go through in their lives. I don't want this thread to be a "sorry to hear" thing though. Please help FPC if you can and I will be checking in once in a while with the stuff going on around the board but won't be on tap around here a whole lot for a while I don't think. I am sorry to be such a downer guys and gals but really there isn't anything overly uplifting about cancer other than seeing communities of people like you & me get together and try and fight this ****ing POS disease so help if you can and feel so inclined.

Be decent to each other.

F
U
Cancer
K