AGS FCS Champion FormerPokeCenter's Avatar

For Mr. Chicken....not really sure where else I could put this....

I recently stumbled into an alternate universe when I clicked on a friend's Facebook post about a bizarre chicken song, done by a japanese guy who yodels about chickens...

I thought it was the one of the weirdest things I've seen...at least until I saw that it's been covered several times...

These are best played on YouTube, with the 1.25 overspeed option selected...

- Former Poke Center

Proud Participant in The 24 Hours of Booty bicycle ride to raise money for the war on cancer, July 24-25, 7 pm to 7 pm, at Queens University and Myers Park Traditional School, Charlotte, NC. All monies raised go to toward LiveSTRONG and a variety of cancer fighting initiatives devoted to early detection, survivorship and research. All donations are tax deductible.

To contribute, go to:

https://events.24foundation.org/fundraise?fcid=889656

Re: For Mr. Chicken....not really sure where else I could put this....

- Former Poke Center

Proud Participant in The 24 Hours of Booty bicycle ride to raise money for the war on cancer, July 24-25, 7 pm to 7 pm, at Queens University and Myers Park Traditional School, Charlotte, NC. All monies raised go to toward LiveSTRONG and a variety of cancer fighting initiatives devoted to early detection, survivorship and research. All donations are tax deductible.

To contribute, go to:

- Former Poke Center

To contribute, go to:

AGS FCS Expert

Quote Originally Posted by FormerPokeCenter View Post
    I recently stumbled into an alternate universe when I clicked on a friend's Facebook post about a bizarre chicken song, done by a japanese guy who yodels about chickens...

I thought it was the one of the weirdest things I've seen...at least until I saw that it's been covered several times...

It is better than the Beatles

Good point!
    - Former Poke Center

To contribute, go to:

Quote Originally Posted by POD Knows View Post
    It is better than the Beatles
    Mr Chicken will surely respond to this dim opinion as POD don't Knows....haha
    Delaware Bluehens RIP

Wo thinks this stuff up? Where's Mr. Chikin? Were's Brocco?

Quote Originally Posted by FormerPokeCenter View Post