Quote Originally Posted by Anthony215 View Post
If the administration wanted to find a way for Georgetown to be competitive in the PL or competitive period they'd find a way to get recruits into the program who could help them win and shed their dreadful history of being bottom feeders. Their basketball program I'm sure isn't full of 1400+ SAT guys.
That's the Big East, not the PL. Funny how no one here ever complains that Georgetown's soccer team or women's track team isn't filled with 1400+ SAT players.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony215 View Post
My brother was recruited by Georgetown for football along with a host of PSAC D2 schools and Georgetown told him their cut off for SAT scores was just 1000. He missed the cut off by 40 points and ended up having a pretty good career at a D2 school after turning down a walk on opportunity at local Temple
When was this? The Ivy, er...PL Index since 2001 would have Georgetown at somewhere between a 210-213 index and there's almost no room at that band for Georgetown, though it's more likely at Fordham because their SAT range is much lower. I don't think Georgetown recruits a lot of kids looking at the PSAC these days, but it doesn't recruit the Northeast as a whole as it used to.