It's going to be very interesting to see what happens to Big South football over the next few seasons. While they've added Kennesaw State, Campbell and North Alabama, they've lost Coastal and Liberty, and Chuck South lost the only successful coach in its history, along with several significant assistants.
1) Chuck South returns to its losing ways.
2) Kennesaw and UNA become the perennial conference championship contenders.
3) Monmouth leaves in few years when invited to the NEC.
4) Jacksonville follows Campbell's lead and joins conference for football in couple of years.
5) West Georgia follows UNA's lead and transitions to D1/FCS and joins conference for football in couple of years.
6) Campbell begins seeking SoCon membership within 5-6 years. (Not saying they necessarily get invited.)