61 voters had a perfect record this season. That is roughly 3/4 of our weekly average of voters. As with last year, that is just so impressive to me that you guys put in that effort.

As you may or may not know the preseason vote does not count against you if you miss it BUT if you did vote in it and missed one other week it will cover that one miss. This preseason vote saved a few of you this year so good move making sure you got that one in.

I do this manually which means I could have made a mistake. If you think I did please pm me and I will research your claim further but I may also ask you to provide me with an emailed "receipt" ballot that you would have received during the year so have that handy.

Here is the list:

------------------------------
Bison Fan in NW MN
BisonFan02
BisonTru
bjtheflamesfan
BlueHenSinfonian
bobcathpdevil56
bonarae

Catatonic
Catbooster
centennial
clenz
Cocky

Daytripper
dewey
Drblankstare

ElCid
Evolution Prime

Fear the Bird
footballer23

Gangtackle11
Gil Dobie
Go Lehigh TU owl
GoBlueHens83

hktribefan

IBleedYellow

JMU2K_DukeDawg

kalm
kdinva
KPSUL

MarkyMark
Mayville Bison
McNeese75
melloware13
MR. CHICKEN
MrTitleist
MTfan4life
mvemjsunpx

ngineer

OhioHen

Pant8her
PantherRob82
Pard4Life
paward
POD Knows
Professor Chaos

RabidRabbit
RootinFerDukes

Sammy94
SmallCollegeFBFan
smilo
Smitty
Southern Bison
superman7515

The Yo Show
TheKingpin28
Tribe4SF
tribe_pride
Trumpster
Twentysix

ursus arctos horribilis

WileECoyote06

------------------------------

There are so many voters now that have gotten to the Black (highest) bar that I have had two more made. Here is how it will work going forward.
1 yr. perfection - Green
2 yr. perfection - Blue
3rd & 4th yr. perfection - Black
5th, 6th, & 7th yr. perfection - Silver/chrome
8th, 9th, & 10th yr. perfection - Gold

If I need to at some point in the future I will come up with another one but should be good for a couple years with this.

One last thing, I am figuring out a contest for just the Poll Perfection guys and will have something put together by June/July to give away some decent stuff to you guys. It will be weithted in that more chances for those who have the longest strings of Poll Perfection going.

I will be changing out some of your Black user bars as I get the new ones loaded into the system etc. so don't get worked up that this hasn't happened yet...it is in progress.