Page 1 of 83 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 825
  1. #1
    AGS FCS Master
    Daytripper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,176

    Southland Offseason Thread

    General conversation about Southland Conference topics.

    Some possible discussion topics:

    New head coaches at Lamar and Abilene Christian.

    Can Sam Houston bounce back from the JMU humiliation?

    Can McNeese improve under second-year HC?

    Will the overall competitiveness of the conference improve?

    Can UCA build on last season and be a legit natty contender?
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right.

  2. #2
    They ain't making Micks like Revvy Lava anymore
    TheRevSFA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Galveston Island, Near Texas
    Posts
    11,478

    Re: Southland Offseason Thread

    Sam starts their inevitable spiral down into the depths of the SLC cellar...

    UCA wins the conference.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevSFA View Post
    you are the Nickelback of AGS
    Quote Originally Posted by POD Knows View Post
    Ok, you are in deep freaking trouble, that is the worst personal insult hurled my way since I got on this board.

  3. #3
    AGS FCS Master
    Daytripper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,176

    Re: Southland Offseason Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevSFA View Post
    Sam starts their inevitable spiral down into the depths of the SLC cellar...

    UCA wins the conference.
    We will see...
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right.

  4. #4
    AGS FCS Master
    Daytripper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,176

    Re: Southland Offseason Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Daytripper View Post
    General conversation about Southland Conference topics.

    Some possible discussion topics:

    New head coaches at Lamar and Abilene Christian.

    Can Sam Houston bounce back from the JMU humiliation?

    Can McNeese improve under second-year HC?

    Will the overall competitiveness of the conference improve?

    Can UCA build on last season and be a legit natty contender?
    Will SFA fans begin discussing basketball before October?
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right.

  5. #5
    They ain't making Micks like Revvy Lava anymore
    TheRevSFA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Galveston Island, Near Texas
    Posts
    11,478

    Re: Southland Offseason Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Daytripper View Post
    We will see...
    Yes we will

    I just figured I'd get the "we don't get any respect on AGS" thread on Katfans going for 2017....
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevSFA View Post
    you are the Nickelback of AGS
    Quote Originally Posted by POD Knows View Post
    Ok, you are in deep freaking trouble, that is the worst personal insult hurled my way since I got on this board.

  6. #6
    They ain't making Micks like Revvy Lava anymore
    TheRevSFA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Galveston Island, Near Texas
    Posts
    11,478

    Re: Southland Offseason Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Daytripper View Post
    Will SFA fans begin discussing basketball before October?
    We always start in August.

    What's funny though, is that you are trying to insult us for doing what this board effectively does.....

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevSFA View Post
    you are the Nickelback of AGS
    Quote Originally Posted by POD Knows View Post
    Ok, you are in deep freaking trouble, that is the worst personal insult hurled my way since I got on this board.

  7. #7
    AGS FCS Master
    Daytripper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,176

    Re: Southland Offseason Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevSFA View Post
    Yes we will

    I just figured I'd get the "we don't get any respect on AGS" thread on Katfans going for 2017....
    Those threads are very seasonal. Check back in November...
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right.

  8. #8
    AGS FCS Master
    Daytripper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,176

    Re: Southland Offseason Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevSFA View Post
    We always start in August.

    What's funny though, is that you are trying to insult us for doing what this board effectively does.....

    Honestly, I really do hope you guys are competitive in football this season. Hope you win them all except for the BOTPW.
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right.

  9. #9
    They ain't making Micks like Revvy Lava anymore
    TheRevSFA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Galveston Island, Near Texas
    Posts
    11,478

    Re: Southland Offseason Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Daytripper View Post
    Honestly, I really do hope you guys are competitive in football this season. Hope you win them all except for the BOTPW.
    I don't care if we go 1-10..as long as the one is at BOTPW and we break the streak...

    Although getting Sawyer in as QB could be pretty awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevSFA View Post
    you are the Nickelback of AGS
    Quote Originally Posted by POD Knows View Post
    Ok, you are in deep freaking trouble, that is the worst personal insult hurled my way since I got on this board.

  10. #10
    FCS Champion Panther88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,906

    Re: Southland Offseason Thread

    Let us hope lightning doesn't strike twice, ala hurricane-like, w/ the match-up between PV and SHSU. This is a contest that is 30 years overdue, considering the proximity between both schools.

Similar Threads

  1. CAA Postseason/Offseason thread
    By Gangtackle11 in forum FCS Discussion
    Replies: 503
    Last Post: September 8th, 2017, 06:00 PM
  2. NEC Football 2017 offseason/preseason thread
    By Original_RMC in forum FCS Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: December 5th, 2016, 01:51 PM
  3. Big South football 2017 offseason/preseason thread
    By Bucs2016 in forum FCS Discussion
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: December 2nd, 2016, 12:50 PM
  4. chattanooga Mocs offseason thread.
    By chattownmocs in forum FCS Discussion
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: February 19th, 2015, 03:52 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •