Quote Originally Posted by chattownmocs View Post
I have basically given up that anyone on here is going to take anything I post seriously. I have no respect on this board. This thread proves it. Not one person thinks anything is shady. It's fine. Whatever. There aren't many people on here that are very intelligent individuals.

But I'm not going to let you come on here and talk down to me Mr. Professional dumbass scout. CHATTANOOGA HAD THE NUMBER ONE CLASS ON 247 TWICE WHEN WILL HEALY WAS THE RECRUITING COORDINATOR. And they went in and manipulated the rankings on signing day to give it to them. They didn't have **** on rivals. Rivals doesnt rank past 50. Thats how will healy got the austin peay job. You are making my ****ing point you ****tard. I have no respect for your idiotic opinion. Stfu.

Get it through your ****ing heads. That's why this guy got the austin peay job. He was a 29 year old WR coach. He was at best the 4th most qualified assistant on Chattanooga's staff.
We both agree with each other here. I agree that it is not ethical. I also agree that it may have influenced him getting the job but what I'm saying is that it won't get him titles. If he wins at Austin Peay, it is because he turns out to be a really good hire and not because of the stars. If the stars mattered then UTC would have won titles instead of NDSU while he was with you guys. NDSU has had the top recruiting class in FCS and they showed it by winning titles. I don't care what the websites said before they show up on campus. I rate the recruiting class 4-5 years later after you see what the players do. Austin Peay won't win any titles because 247 did something crooked in your mind and got their class rated high. They have never signed a 3-star caliber player before shown by no All-Americans and no NFL players so just because they give their typical recruits 3 stars doesn't make them that good.

I'm really sad to hear I still don't have your respect. I keep getting raises and never been fired and I have respect from HOF players and many in the NFL and media but I lay awake at night stressed at what I can do to gain your respect. Please tell me what I can do. I really need it to complete my life!!!!!! (SARCASM) LOL