Thread: MVFC 2017- Brought to you by Casey's Pizza

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    AGS FCS Champion
    My Team
    North Dakota State

Re: MVFC 2017- Brought to you by Casey's Pizza

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator View Post
    Oh where oh where to begin.....you are starting to sound like a UND fan bunny boy! Hoping and praying that NDSU will fall to your level.

First of all, DB hasn't left yet but even if he does it won't effect our athletic program much if at all. NDSU has always been underfunded from the state but our AD will be covered by private donors similar to the past 50 years plus.

Secondly, as far as recruiting UND, SDSU and USD will continue to fight for our scraps. Not to mention even if you win some battles along the way it still comes down to developing those players, coaching, execution, etc. You all have a ways to go. Hell look at SDSU's entire D2 record. Wouldn't be shocked to see USD eventually pass you bunny turds along the way to second place behind the Bison.

Third, don't get too attached to the rock as we plan on getting it back this year. It's going to be great taking of Dyk's new house this year.

Finally kicking your ass in the PO's never gets old. Looking forward to another round 2 PO game if you guys happen to make it back to Fargo this year. Knowing you guys you'll probably lay another egg in Missoula this year.

I'll give SDSU some credit for being a good FCS program now with some playoff wins. They didn't do jack squat at the D2 level for their whole existence there......IIRC, they had a whole.....1....playoff game as a D2 program.

They do have a nice new stadium by the looks of pictures, it will be nice to see it in person this fall.

I just wish the FargoDome was the original size it was intended to be.....27K......

AGS FCS Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Fan in NW MN View Post
    I'll give SDSU some credit for being a good FCS program now with some playoff wins. They didn't do jack squat at the D2 level for their whole existence there......IIRC, they had a whole.....1....playoff game as a D2 program.

They do have a nice new stadium by the looks of pictures, it will be nice to see it in person this fall.

I just wish the FargoDome was the original size it was intended to be.....27K......
    I know just giving thumper some crap. They have certainly been a much better FCS program.

My Team
    South Dakota State

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator View Post
    Oh where oh where to begin.....you are starting to sound like a UND fan bunny boy! Hoping and praying that NDSU will fall to your level.

First of all, DB hasn't left yet but even if he does it won't effect our athletic program much if at all. NDSU has always been underfunded from the state but our AD will be covered by private donors similar to the past 50 years plus.

Secondly, as far as recruiting UND, SDSU and USD will continue to fight for our scraps. Not to mention even if you win some battles along the way it still comes down to developing those players, coaching, execution, etc. You all have a ways to go. Hell look at SDSU's entire D2 record. Wouldn't be shocked to see USD eventually pass you bunny turds along the way to second place behind the Bison.

Third, don't get too attached to the rock as we plan on getting it back this year. It's going to be great taking of Dyk's new house this year.

Finally kicking your ass in the PO's never gets old. Looking forward to another round 2 PO game if you guys happen to make it back to Fargo this year. Knowing you guys you'll probably lay another egg in Missoula this year.
    First off I'm not hoping for **** At all. I started to notice things when seeing what is happening at UNI and started to look around the league to see if a MVFC drop off is possible (which it very much is btw) and noticed possible things.

Second, sure for now that's accurate about fighting for scraps. As for pointing to D2 I could say the same for NDSU, y'all weren't exactly world beaters when we made the move up. I believe UND was whooping the piss out of you around that time frame, no?

As for the Missoula comment, if SDSU doesn't get a seed this year with the way the schedule falls it will be an utter failure as a program.

Oh and finally, what better way to get a thread rolling around here than to bring up Casey's pizza and ruffle the feathers of the bison? Honestly it's not like I'm calling for losing seasons, just a fall back to reality a bit. In case you haven't noticed, the rest of the subdivision and conference has been improving overall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't drink anymore. I don't necessarily drink any less either, though.

I am ED. #FEARME
    Go Big, Go Blue, Go JACKS!

AGS FCS Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 76 View Post
    First off I'm not hoping for **** At all. I started to notice things when seeing what is happening at UNI and started to look around the league to see if a MVFC drop off is possible (which it very much is btw) and noticed possible things.

Second, sure for now that's accurate about fighting for scraps. As for pointing to D2 I could say the same for NDSU, y'all weren't exactly world beaters when we made the move up. I believe UND was whooping the piss out of you around that time frame, no?

As for the Missoula comment, if SDSU doesn't get a seed this year with the way the schedule falls it will be an utter failure as a program.

Oh and finally, what better way to get a thread rolling around here than to bring up Casey's pizza and ruffle the feathers of the bison? Honestly it's not like I'm calling for losing seasons, just a fall back to reality a bit. In case you haven't noticed, the rest of the subdivision and conference has been improving overall.

I wouldn't count UNI out just yet. I also wouldn't automatically move SDSU up either.

No. Just no. They may have won a few more games during the '90s and '00s but they were certainly not "whooping the piss" out of us.

First Class FCS Ruler GodHelpTheBears's Avatar
    My Team
    Missouri State

Quote Originally Posted by clenz View Post
    If UNI wins more than 3 games this year I'll think about changing my avatar back to UNI.

Seriously. The O/U for UNI should be 3.5.

I'll get back to you in a few weeks if we've hired any coaches
    I don't think it is possible for MSU to beat UNI. It goes against the entire framework of my football knowledge - touchdowns are worth 6 points, the band and the PA will play over each other during home games, and MSU will lose to UNI. It just is.

AGS FCS Champion
    My Team
    North Dakota State

If UNI wins more than 3 games this year I'll think about changing my avatar back to UNI.

Seriously. The O/U for UNI should be 3.5.

I'll get back to you in a few weeks if we've hired any coaches

*cough*

2011, '12, '13, '14 '15 '17 '18 & '19 National Champions

AGS Circle of Influence Member
    My Team
    Dunder Mifflin

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    *cough*
    I said I’d think about it. I’ve still been to more MVSU games in person than UNI this season.

AGS FCS Champion
    My Team
    North Dakota State

I said I’d think about it. I’ve still been to more MVSU games in person than UNI this season.

Sorry to hear that.

Windmill Cancer Survivor
    My Team
    NDSU

NDSU is returning a lot on defense. SDSU is returning a ton on offense. I haven't looked much at YSU, but I believe they lose both their all conference DEs. IOW....

NDSU - Casey's breakfast pizza with an appropriate amount of bacon.
    SDSU - Casey's breakfast pizza with sausage

UNI - Flavored coffee.

AGS President of the Confederate States of America
    My Team
    The Citadel

I have had Casey's Pizza and his Mom. Can I participate?
    http://i.imgur.com/dx6VTu8.gif The Army of Northern Virginia was never defeated. It merely wore itself out whipping the enemy.
    Jubal Early Maj Genl
    Confederate States of America
    Tiocfaidh ár lá