Page 153 of 283 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2829

Re: MVFC 2017- Brought to you by Casey's Pizza

Quote Originally Posted by CappinHard View Post
    In a game that I'm deeming the Little Brother Bowl, USD is a 1 point favorite against UND. I think this is about right, as it seems like a coin toss game. I will definitely be interested to see how both teams play. If USD wins this one, they have a legit shot at the playoffs imo, only needing to go .500 in conference play. This is easier said than done of course, especially when it comes to USD, but this game is huge for them if they want a chance at the playoffs.
    How about KinderBowl? It's where the kids go to play?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't drink anymore. I don't necessarily drink any less either, though.

I am ED. #FEARME
    Go Big, Go Blue, Go JACKS!

In a game I am deeming the WhoGivesACrapBowl, SDSU is taking on Drake University out of Des Moines. SDSU needs this game after an uninspiring performance out at Montana State where they needed a trick play to secure a victory over a mediocre Big Sky opponent. Maybe all the pre-season hype for the Jacks was just that, hype? Looks that way in the early season so far. SDSU desperately needs to win this game if they want any chance of the playoffs. A loss to non-scholarship Drake would prove devastating in the eyes of the playoff committee and would not bode well for their chances in the always tough MVFC. SDSU does have a long history of underachievement and has lost to a non-scholarship program as a Division 1 school already #Lacrosse, so we need to keep an eye on this potential upset. The Jacks faithful hope history will not repeat themselves this Saturday. I will be watching this game very closely.

Pride of the Western Plain

Quote Originally Posted by Yote 53 View Post
    In a game I am deeming the WhoGivesACrapBowl, SDSU is taking on Drake University out of Des Moines. SDSU needs this game after an uninspiring performance out at Montana State where they needed a trick play to secure a victory over a mediocre Big Sky opponent. Maybe all the pre-season hype for the Jacks was just that, hype? Looks that way in the early season so far. SDSU desperately needs to win this game if they want any chance of the playoffs. A loss to non-scholarship Drake would prove devastating in the eyes of the playoff committee and would not bode well for their chances in the always tough MVFC. SDSU does have a long history of underachievement and has lost to a non-scholarship program as a Division 1 school already #Lacrosse, so we need to keep an eye on this potential upset. The Jacks faithful hope history will not repeat themselves this Saturday. I will be watching this game very closely.
    Lol.

AGS FCS Champion

What I think is funny is that USD went on the road to play Drake......Drake...lol......umm, Drake.....

Oh let me guess, there must be a huge alum base in DM so they got a chance to see their beloved totes play because there are no tickets to be had at the dakotadump.....got it!

The name is appropriate. With all of your posturing about SDSU consistently falling short of expectations, I'm sure you have lots of data to back it up. Like finishing lower than pre season rank, etc.

I am ED. #FEARME

Don't worry I can help with the data a little http://www.anygivensaturday.com/show...Of-The-AGS-Era

I am ED. #FEARME

Regular FCS Advocate SDSUAlum08's Avatar

Yawn
    Last edited by SDSUAlum08; September 13th, 2017 at 10:52 PM.

First Class FCS Ruler CappinHard's Avatar

As they say... Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Try coming up with some original content next time. You might not look near as stupid. Might.
    No, but I did eat Casey's Breakfast Pizza this morning.

AGS FCS Champion

WhoGivesaCrapGAME

Bowls are for kids.

AGS FCS Expert

This...this is the most little brother thing ever.

You can't even come up with your own smack, so you literally copy what they do and change words.

Lmfao

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2011, '12, '13, '14 & '15 National Champions