Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 76 View Post
Fantasy piece? Really? you're delusional. I never said it would happen, I said it's possible. Yeah, NDSU is in the national profile, for now. I bet you see that shrink considerably now that the streak is over. Of course you haven't seen the local recruiting have an effect yet. SDSU just got their new stadium this year, and there's a large difference between being able to bring your recruits into the stadium compared to just pointing at some construction. UND just made the playoffs for the first time this year. The FCOA level matters when it comes down to a battle for the same recruit, if both want the same recruit badly, then it does matter, don't be ridiculous. And I understand that NFL players help with recruiting, and Wentz likely has a bigger impact than SDSUs recruits, but the fun fact is SDSU has the better NFL pedigree on the high end and recognition. A NFL Hall of Famer and another one on the way, and every person who knows Wentz has known the name Vinateiri for much longer. My point was that NDSU had those advantages prior to SDSU improving their facilities, so the Jacks adding the new facilities closed the gap. As to the Stig hitting his ceiling comment, that's a pretty retarded comment considering that the Jacks have set new school landmarks for rankings, records, and distance into the playoffs for the last three years or so now. Hitting his ceiling would need to show a plateau, yes? Hasn't happened yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea, I heard the Vinateiri jersey was the #1 selling NFL jersey this year. Most people think Vinateiri was some foreigner that played soccer someplace and ended up on an NFL roster.

I don't have an issue with anything else you said expect the Jacks still suck balls.