I don't think Fleck will have that much effect or any on NDSU recruiting. He seems like a lot of "hot air" watching him in some of his interviews. The Twin Cities has many very good recruits and the Gophers will not get them all. He's bringing WMU recruits with him.......Maybe he'll be a decent coach, I have my doubts.

As for Thumper's post on NDSU's potential fall, it will not happen. Will they continue to make the NC game? Obviously no, but NDSU is going no where. They will be consistently at the top of the Valley and the top of the FCS. NDSU is a football school and the alum and Teammakers will not accept a subpar team. There will be down years for sure but this program will always be successful.

Bring on SDSU, UND and USD.

NDSU returns a ton for next year. DeLuca and Tanguay are coming back on defense and it will be loaded. The defense loses 1 DE and 2 LBs. The offense needs to replace 3 OL, which doesn't concern me because NDSU always replaces OL. Great RFR class is coming in and this year's recruiting class looks awesome so far.

Teams that will make a run at the Valley title in 2017 IMO:

NDSU
YSU
SDSU
Ill State

UNI and WIU could also.