Thread: W&M/NFL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

W&M/NFL

Odd companions though with the naming of Sean McDermott as new head coach of the Buffalo Bills, W&M football alums now hold 2 of the 32 NFL head coaching slots (Tomlin at the Steelers the other).

Also, an unusual Tribe link with the Bills, including Marv Levy, Mark Kelso, Steve Christie and now Sean McDermott.

I'm no better than you...probably
    My Team
    Montana

Re: W&M/NFL

Quote Originally Posted by Sitting Bull View Post
    Odd companions though with the naming of Sean McDermott as new head coach of the Buffalo Bills, W&M football alums now hold 2 of the 32 NFL head coaching slots (Tomlin at the Steelers the other).

Also, an unusual Tribe link with the Bills, including Marv Levy, Mark Kelso, Steve Christie and now Sean McDermott.
    That is a pretty impressive lineage SB2. This is not FCS material though. This goes in the "Ins & Outs" forum and I will move it over there.

If it is about former FCS players, draft talk, Pro coaches and so forth it goes on that other forum in the future if you could.

It would also work in "Other Sports" but "ins & Outs" was made for former FCS stuff so this fits well in either.
    http://www.anygivensaturday.com/signaturepics/sigpic2954_4.gif
    "At Georgia Southern, we don't cheat.......That costs money and we don't have any."
    Erk Russell - Georgia Southern

AGS President of the Confederate States of America
    My Team
    The Citadel

http://i.imgur.com/dx6VTu8.gif The Army of Northern Virginia was never defeated. It merely wore itself out whipping the enemy.
    Jubal Early Maj Genl
    Confederate States of America
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

AGS FCS Champion

Quote Originally Posted by citdog View Post
    First college jobs for Laycock, Beamer and Friedgen. They all remained close, and Friedgen was on Laycock's staff when he got the W&M job. Ross was our offensive backfield coach at W&M under Marv Levy.
    Go Tribe!