Thread: North Dakota State Has The Nicest Fans In College Football

The Nickelback of AGS

My Team
    North Dakota State

North Dakota State Has The Nicest Fans In College Football

http://totalfratmove.com/north-dakot...lege-football/

North Dakota State University is undoubtedly a powerhouse among FCS football teams. They won the national championship (not that national championship, but you know what I’m talking about) the last five years in a row and were expected by many to do so again this year. Sadly for the bison, their dreams did not come true in 2017, as they did not take home the title (let alone even make it to the title game). And while they are good, and I mean damn good — going so far as to beat many an FBS team — I just can’t find it in me to hate their fans, even as an alumnus of another FCS school. For whatever reason, NDSU fans are just the nicest people in college football and the world.
    “What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms.”– Thomas Jefferson

AGS FCS Champion
    My Team
    North Dakota State

Re: North Dakota State Has The Nicest Fans In College Football

Quote Originally Posted by POD Knows View Post
    http://totalfratmove.com/north-dakot...lege-football/

North Dakota State University is undoubtedly a powerhouse among FCS football teams. They won the national championship (not that national championship, but you know what I’m talking about) the last five years in a row and were expected by many to do so again this year. Sadly for the bison, their dreams did not come true in 2017, as they did not take home the title (let alone even make it to the title game). And while they are good, and I mean damn good — going so far as to beat many an FBS team — I just can’t find it in me to hate their fans, even as an alumnus of another FCS school. For whatever reason, NDSU fans are just the nicest people in college football and the world.
    Thats a well known fact.