Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Doin' Frisco

AGS FCS Champion

Re: Doin' Frisco

Also I didn't realize this since I've never bought them, but with the hospitality wrist bands they have a cash bar (alcohol) in their lounge. I believe it must stay in the lounge. There are a few of them listed for sale on bisonville.

Downtown McKinney is a place called SugarBacon. Great food if you are over that way for their shops.

"I tip my hat to NDSU they were more physical then we were."- Tim Brewster

"I thought they(NDSU) took it to us in every way, shape and form, I'm just happy we won the football game."- Glenn Mason Gophers head coach

"After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral? 'When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut."-Will Rogers

The Pecan Lodge in Dallas if you want some great pit smoked BBQ but go early when it's gone it's gone for the day.

"I tip my hat to NDSU they were more physical then we were."- Tim Brewster

"I thought they(NDSU) took it to us in every way, shape and form, I'm just happy we won the football game."- Glenn Mason Gophers head coach

"After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral? 'When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut."-Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsGrizFan View Post
    Love is an easier trip, and better to get in and out of security. Straight shot up Dallas North Tollway.

Check out the new Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters in Frisco, you cant miss it.

I agree with the Hutchins BBQ, best in North Dallas. If you're more with the "Hip" kinda north cali, Missoula, or Portland vibe, head to deep ellum neighborhood in near downtown dallas. Theres tons of bars and breweries.
    If you go to Deep Ellum....hit the Pecan Lodge up for BBQ.

Quote Originally Posted by FargoBison View Post
    If you go to Deep Ellum....
    Keep your money in your shoe

Thank you all for the suggestions! Hotel is real close to Wild Pitch so it looks like I'm in good shape! I'm also full from all the BBQ suggestions. Keep'em coming!
    #1 James Madison University (14-1) vs. All 2017 challengers starting in August!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevSFA View Post
    Also remember, DFW can have temperature extremes in early January. Be sure you pack the right attire because temperature swings can happen quickly.
    You're not kidding! Saturday's high was 73. By day's end, the low was 16.

Georgetown: "We play where we do not compete, and compete where we do not play."

Question for anyone who has been to Frisco... Where is a good place to take the wife for some live music and dancing Friday or Saturday night? Last time we were in Texas we went to this awesome western bar with live band and dance floor etc,, and she had a blast. Is there anything like this in Frisco?

They ain't making Micks like Revvy Lava anymore

Quote Originally Posted by jmu007 View Post
    Question for anyone who has been to Frisco... Where is a good place to take the wife for some live music and dancing Friday or Saturday night? Last time we were in Texas we went to this awesome western bar with live band and dance floor etc,, and she had a blast. Is there anything like this in Frisco?
    The pinnacle is Billy Bob's in Fort Worth. It's 45 minutes from Frisco but worth the trip.
    you are the Nickelback of AGS
    Quote Originally Posted by POD Knows View Post
    Ok, you are in deep freaking trouble, that is the worst personal insult hurled my way since I got on this board.

They ain't making Micks like Revvy Lava anymore

Quote Originally Posted by DFW HOYA View Post
    You're not kidding! Saturday's high was 73. By day's end, the low was 16.

In Galveston, it was 82 degrees at one point saturday. Woke up Sunday and it was in the 30s
    you are the Nickelback of AGS
    Quote Originally Posted by POD Knows View Post
    Ok, you are in deep freaking trouble, that is the worst personal insult hurled my way since I got on this board.