View Poll Results: In the match up between JMU and EWU who wins?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jmu

57 68.67%
  • EWU

26 31.33%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: JMU vs EWU

Re: JMU vs EWU

Quote Originally Posted by KPSUL View Post
    It is totally disrespectful to post a game thread before both semi-finals have been played......
    tomorrow, he will post a poll for next year's Austin Peay vs. Davidson game.,,,
    1-AA is tops!!

They ain't making Micks like Revvy Lava anymore

Quote Originally Posted by kalm View Post
    Hey! Leave us out of this!
    Sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevSFA View Post
    you are the Nickelback of AGS
    Quote Originally Posted by POD Knows View Post
    Ok, you are in deep freaking trouble, that is the worst personal insult hurled my way since I got on this board.

AGS FCS Master

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevSFA View Post
    Sorry
    I accept your apology and will now reconsider not buying you lunch if we make it to Frisco.

Quote Originally Posted by Laker View Post
    I know that you lost your left arm at Chancellorsville, but did you lose your mind too? You could have waited until after the other semifinal if this was the scenario. Your team is more worthy than to have you posting this. Totally classless.
    JMU fans have no class. So Bison fans did they trash your stadium? They did at ours when we beat their ass in 2006. I saw a guy urinating in a corner inside the stadium. They left their fagitty streamers all over the stadium. If we lose I hope EW curb stomps their classless program.

Had to mid spell ******y because it is starring it and I didn't want to be interpreted as ****ty (crappy). Either way my gaydar went off when I saw the men flailing around streamers

Why the heck does this Richmond fan keep doing this? Don't lump The standard JMU fans with alexawhatever and stonewall d***

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by CaryNCDuke View Post
    Why the heck does this Richmond fan keep doing this? Don't lump The standard JMU fans with alexawhatever and stonewall d***

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    It wasn't meant for all JMU fans, but the ones that don't have class. Didn't mean to paint a broad brush.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonewall D View Post
    Yes, it is early, but EWU is going to beat Youngstown State. The Eagles' offense is too strong, their defense too stout. JMU and EWU are the two best teams in the playoffs. They will face off against each other in Frisco. But that is just my humble opinion.
    You haven't been wrong yet on early threads... I see your streak continuing
    MOWIN EM DOWN

FCS Champion

Quote Originally Posted by penguinpower View Post
    JMU fans have no class. So Bison fans did they trash your stadium? They did at ours when we beat their ass in 2006. I saw a guy urinating in a corner inside the stadium. They left their fagitty streamers all over the stadium. If we lose I hope EW curb stomps their classless program.

Had to mid spell ******y because it is starring it and I didn't want to be interpreted as ****ty (crappy). Either way my gaydar went off when I saw the men flailing around streamers
    I sat in the section right next to them. They threw some streamers, about 5. I wish someone would have gave me a heads up and I would of brought some green ones to launch into their section. To me it was all in good fun.

I also had to make the walk of shame right by them and they were all good sports. A lot of compliments from both sides.

Man, these threads are irritating and disrespectful...and then, not to be able to comment till you vote? YSU is an outstanding team peaking at the right time. This game today is not a given to either team.

This thread should be shut down, and everyone should neg rep this dude into oblivion. Totally classless.

2010 FCS NATIONAL CHAMPS
    BSC Champs - '92, '97, '04, '05, '10, '12, '13, '14, '16

Play-Offs - '85, '92, '97, '04, '05, '07, '09, '10, '12, '13, '14, '16
    Payton/STATS OPY Award Winner - '05, '11, '15
    Buchanan Award Winner - '08, '10

Rice Award Winner - '13

AGS FCS Champion

Eastern fans definitely know the answer to this question...............................what is the flashpoint of meth? (Fahrenheit)

Kalm?
    AG1 now available in "Internet Black"

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and arm bears, shall not be infringed.