Chattanooga picks up Presbyterian RB graduate transfer Darrell Bridges. Eligible immediately.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/s...al-col/426698/

"The 6-foot-1, 200-pound Bridges had 513 carries for 2,182 yards and 12 touchdowns in his Blue Hose career and finished second, 450 yards from first, in career yardage. In 2015 he had 1,065 yards and eight touchdowns, earning first-team All-Big South honors. He added 721 yards and a pair of scores in 2016, accounting for 65 percent of the rushing yards and 30 percent of the total offense for a Presbyterian team that finished 2-9 and 1-4 in the Big South."

"Chatt's program is also one of the top-tier (FCS) programs in the nation," he said. "I believe that in order to be the best possible player I could be for my final year, I would have to surround myself with great players, and this program has repeatedly proven they have the talent to win and win consistently."

'Bridges had 2,430 yards and 39 touchdowns in his senior season at Ridgeland, helping the Panthers to the Georgia Class AAAA state final. UTC had a strong interest in him but ultimately chose Derrick Craine, who finished his career with 2,997 rushing yards and 31 touchdowns (fifth and second, respectively, in school history) and was a 2016 All-American despite missing time with injury."