Quote Originally Posted by MR. CHICKEN View Post
......JES'......DON'T REAR-END UH SEMI.....OR.....UH STATE TROOPER..........AWK!

...PRIORITY....AH'M WATCHIN' CAA TEAMS.......&....IFIN' POSSIBLE.........CAL-PO....TA...CHECK OUT DEY'RE OPTION........RAWAK!

safe Travels El Cid,

A few years ago I had pulled over for looking at the map feature in my cell phone, the Tropper told me it was illegal to use my cell phone while driving, as I was fiddling around for rental car papers, I told the tropper I had been driving while reading a Rand McNally map for years and never got pulled over for that, I was just looking for a nice place to eat on my Map..... Unbelievable he smiled and told me to be gone and have a nice day

So again some time later, this time in NYC, I was looking at my cell while driving (don't try this at home kids) when one of New Yorks finest pulled me over to the side, Again he told me it was now illegal to be driving while operating a cell phone, I went to the well again with the Rand McNally story, not a cell phone at all Officer, this is a map...... Next thing I heard was "ged ouddadun cah" ..