Well last week was tough on everybody. Nobody got more than 5 games right. We get our first conference game of the season this week. Everybody except for three teams are on bye this week, so I picked the three most nominated games to this point in the AGS GOTW thread and added those just for fun, cause we need more than three games to pick. If you don't like that, here's what to do. Print this out on a piece of paper, take that paper, crumple it up, bend over, and shove it up your ass. I don't want an argument about this clogging this thread up for me to have to wade through people bitching at me to see people's picks. And I'm running this, so I'll do what I want . Anyways, on to the standings:

mmiller_34: 23
Thumper 76: 23
Dewey: 22
Trumpeter: 22
ST_Lawson: 21
The Yo Show: 21
REALBird: 21
BisonFanInNWMN: 21
BisonTru: 20
Paladin1aa: 20
WTFCollegefootballfan: 20
Twenty Six: 20
Gil Dolbie: 20
clenz: 19
Professor Chaos: 19
Yotes 21: 19
Mayville Bison: 19
POD Knows: 19
MR CHICKEN: 19
jayhawkdaddy: 16
EIU199: 16
Sandlapper Spike: 13
X-Factor: 13
bonarae: 12
Bison56: 11
leatherneck177: 11
Rabid Rabbit: 11
TheKingpin: 11
JSUSoutherner: 10
smilo: 9
Laker: 9
skinny_uncle: 8
RowdyRabbit: 8
World: 7
DCWIU11: 6
underdawg: 5
frozennorth: 5
Daytripper: 4
ysubigred: 4

NOTICE:

No new people will be added. If you try to make your picks in paragraph form or just quote somebody else I'm not counting them. I don't have time to reread the entire thread from last week and read every post to see if you decided to be different. And in a couple weeks I'll be seeking a minimum amount of picks right, if below that number I determine, I'm dropping tracking you too. If you don't like those things, see what I said at the end of the first paragraph of this post

This weeks games:

BONUS GAMES
10:05 am Montana @Cal Poly- ROOT Sports

1 pm Jacksonville State @Liberty-ESPN3

1 pm Samford @University of Tennessee Chattanooga- N/A

MVFC GAMES
2 pm Illinois State @Indiana State- ESPN3

2:30 pm Western Illinois @Northern Illinois- ESPN3

6pm Missouri State @Kansas State- K-State TV