The Nickelback of AGS

My Team
    North Dakota State

Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    THE LAST 2 EAGLES GAMES REF'D BY PETE MORELLI'S CREW:
    EAGLES: 24 penalties for 237 yds
    EAGLES OPPONENTS: 3 penalties for 19 yds
    THIS, absolutely ****ing pathetic. The Eagles did some stupid **** last night, that "sack" of Newton after the delay of game was interesting, Philly, 10 penalties for 126 yards, Carolina 1 penalty for 1 yard. These chippy pass interference penalties drive me up the wall and they all went against Philly.
    “What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms.”– Thomas Jefferson

AGS FCS Champion

Quote Originally Posted by POD Knows View Post
    THIS, absolutely ****ing pathetic. The Eagles did some stupid **** last night, that "sack" of Newton after the delay of game was interesting, Philly, 10 penalties for 126 yards, Carolina 1 penalty for 1 yard. These chippy pass interference penalties drive me up the wall and they all went against Philly.
    It got to the point where we just started laughing at the calls. It was so obvious they were trying to help Carolina in every way. Yeah some of the calls were legit but when you had the same plays happen by the Panthers and no flags it was pretty glaring. Especially laughed at the personal foul on Blount for blocking to the ground and then he gets thrown down well after the whistle and no flag.

Morelli is the worst, don't understand why he still has a job.

The Nickelback of AGS

My Team
    North Dakota State

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator View Post
    It got to the point where we just started laughing at the calls. It was so obvious they were trying to help Carolina in every way. Yeah some of the calls were legit but when you had the same plays happen by the Panthers and no flags it was pretty glaring. Especially laughed at the personal foul on Blount for blocking to the ground and then he gets thrown down well after the whistle and no flag.

Were there flags thrown on that phantom delay of game penalty against Carolina, the play clock clearly ran out, I thought I heard a whistle but who knows what they can hear on the field. That was a huge play in that game.
    “What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms.”– Thomas Jefferson

AGS FCS Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator View Post
    He always has that "God I can't ****ing wait to retire..." tone to his voice with every call he makes.

Quote Originally Posted by POD Knows View Post
    Where there flags thrown on that phantom delay of game penalty against Carolina, the play clock clearly ran out, I thought I heard a whistle but who knows what they can hear on the field. That was a huge play in that game.
    That was also a ridiculous flop by Cam. I blame him just as much as the referees. Man I hope Carson never resorts to that NBA/soccer type ****.
    Professor Chaos is a proud supporter of the 9-time NCAA Division 1 Football National Champion North Dakota State Bison.

AGS World Heavyweight Champion
    My Team
    Bobby Heenan School of Broadcast Journalism

A huge kudos to Carson Wentz this morning as Tampa Bay quarterback "Famous" Jameis Winston, from the iconic Florida State University, deigned to give Wentz props for being able to transition to the NFL from Division 3. Probably the single greatest achievement in Wentz' athletic career to date.
    University of Delaware: Cop Free Since 1743
    Brock Free Since 10-16
    Lunch by invitation only

AGS Circle of Influence Member
    My Team
    Dunder Mifflin

Also interested to see that he's hired a QB mechanics coach....even though I was repeated told on here that his mechanics were not an issue at all and I was just a jealous hater...

I wanted to post that when I saw that story a few weeks/month back but didn't want to bump the thread and bring up the comments of being a hater and jealous and blah blah blah

My real name is Bisontownmocks
    My Team
    North Dakota State

Quote Originally Posted by clenz View Post
    Also interested to see that he's hired a QB mechanics coach....even though I was repeated told on here that his mechanics were not an issue at all and I was just a jealous hater...

I wanted to post that when I saw that story a few weeks/month back but didn't want to bump the thread and bring up the comments of being a hater and jealous and blah blah blah
    Blah blah blah....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-fix-mechanics

Dedeaux, the grandson of legendary USC baseball coach Rod Dedeaux, worked with and for sports biomechanics guru Tom House for 10 years. Those two have trained many veteran quarterbacks, including Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Andy Dalton and Tim Tebow.
    I'm not concerned....I would be concerned if he WASN'T making the effort to improve. That being said, its not exactly blazing a trail less traveled by some pretty good company.
    BisonFan02 Trophy Case:

"Concern ****s with you.......at first."
    -Ursus staring at Grizo's limp carcass on the ground

The Don of the MVFC Mafia BisonBacker's Avatar
    My Team
    North Dakota State
    Where ever I happen to be when you are reading this!

I'm cautiously optimistic on Jefferies, not so much so on Smith. I still hope they pick up a WR in the draft not to mention some defensive secondary!!
    To anger a Republican lie to them. To anger a Democrat tell them the truth.
    If God didn't want us to hunt, He wouldn't have given us plaid shirts--Floyd R. Turbo
    I only kill in self defense-what would you do if a rabbit pulled a knife on you?. Floyd R. Turbo
    We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.

Windmill Cancer Survivor
    My Team
    NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by BisonBacker View Post
    I'm cautiously optimistic on Jefferies, not so much so on Smith. I still hope they pick up a WR in the draft not to mention some defensive secondary!!
    They rostered 5 last year. They already have now, Jeffrey, Smith, Agholor, Green-Becham, Matthews, and Tryggs. I'm sure they'll add some more through the draft or the free agency period after the draft, but that's a pretty full WR room.

The Don of the MVFC Mafia BisonBacker's Avatar
    My Team
    North Dakota State
    Where ever I happen to be when you are reading this!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    They rostered 5 last year. They already have now, Jeffrey, Smith, Agholor, Green-Becham, Matthews, and Tryggs. I'm sure they'll add some more through the draft or the free agency period after the draft, but that's a pretty full WR room.
    Last year according to PFF Agholor was 119 out of 120 rated WR's in the NFL. That's second to last as far as rating. You know who was 120? Smith. Let that sink in for a minute.
    To anger a Republican lie to them. To anger a Democrat tell them the truth.
    If God didn't want us to hunt, He wouldn't have given us plaid shirts--Floyd R. Turbo
    I only kill in self defense-what would you do if a rabbit pulled a knife on you?. Floyd R. Turbo
    We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.