Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Carson Wentz

AGS FCS Expert

Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator View Post
    Morelli is the worst, don't understand why he still has a job.
    He always has that "God I can't ****ing wait to retire..." tone to his voice with every call he makes.

Quote Originally Posted by POD Knows View Post
    Where there flags thrown on that phantom delay of game penalty against Carolina, the play clock clearly ran out, I thought I heard a whistle but who knows what they can hear on the field. That was a huge play in that game.
    That was also a ridiculous flop by Cam. I blame him just as much as the referees. Man I hope Carson never resorts to that NBA/soccer type ****.
    Professor Chaos is a proud supporter of the 5-time NCAA Division 1 Football National Champion North Dakota State Bison.

AGS FCS Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    He always has that "God I can't ****ing wait to retire..." tone to his voice with every call he makes.

That was also a ridiculous flop by Cam. I blame him just as much as the referees. Man I hope Carson never resorts to that NBA/soccer type ****.
    I think Newton has been working on his flopping because in the past, he was allowed to be hit with reckless abandon without penalties. There is a yuge double standard in the NFL with respect to how QB's are protected by the officiating crews and that has been going on for years. Well, anyway, Philly won, all is right with the world, Go Bison

AGS FCS Expert

Quote Originally Posted by POD Knows View Post
    I think Newton has been working on his flopping because in the past, he was allowed to be hit with reckless abandon without penalties. There is a yuge double standard in the NFL with respect to how QB's are protected by the officiating crews and that has been going on for years. Well, anyway, Philly won, all is right with the world, Go Bison
    Agreed, Newton and the Panthers were rightfully pissed about that last year after the Denver game that opened the regular season. He kind of got the Shaq treatment from officials in that he was so big and strong a hit had to be that much harder on him to draw the penalty/foul. I don't know if this is a trend for Cam because I never watch him but if continues to pull the flopping **** that he did last night he's going to lose any goodwill he might have with referees.
    Professor Chaos is a proud supporter of the 5-time NCAA Division 1 Football National Champion North Dakota State Bison.