This would have been a better topic a few weeks ago as an off season time killer but I was just looking at the west endzone project at Villanova and thinking about how nice it would be to have a stadium dedicated solely to football. A football only stadium is indicative of a certain level of support both from the administration and the fanbase. I quite frankly don't care about the situation for most teams at the FCS so I am going to direct these two questions to national championship winners:

At the time of your national championship, were other teams from your school using the "football" field? At nova field hockey shares it as a fall sport and m/w lacrosse as spring sports, plus occasionally the soccer teams would schedule night games and need the field for the lights.

At the time of your national championship, was there a track surrounding your field? At nova the answer is yes, and I have a ton of respect for track and field athletes plus they have won most of our national championships, but it would be nice to have the fans closer to the field.