Might as well get this one started.

What do you guys think the "keys" to the game are for both teams?

My 2$:

For EWU:

- Start fast and get ahead of the Bison to take the crowd out of the game. Make NDSU play catch up.
- No turnovers.....at all.
- Slow down the Bison power running game. Make Stick move the chains with his arm.
- EWU will have to have some type of semblance of a running game. If NDSU just pins their ears back and rushes the passer, it will be a long day for the Eagles.

For NDSU:

- Run the ball and run it some more. EWU's defense has been horrible the last 5 years, especially against the run. Eat clock with the run and keep the EWU passing game on the sideline.
- Make EWU 1-dimensional. Take away the run,
- Jump out to a lead and make EWU pass the ball to win. NDSU's DL is very good and they will test EWU's young OL.
- Punting needs to get better. Play the field position game and make EWU march the whole field to score.

IMO, if NDSU runs for 250+ or over 300, which I think they will, this game could be a rout. Make EWU stack the box to stop the run. Roll ES out to pass or run if need be. ES could have a huge day running the ball.

Watching the EWU/WSU game, the Bison should be able to run the ball against that defense. Kupp will be a huge challenge for the secondary. That is where the NDSU DL comes into play. Pressure the QB and make him make mistakes. NDSU has seen all kinds of versions of the spread and here comes another one.

I'm looking forward to this match up.