Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 550

Thread: 2018 Schedules

  1. #441
    FCS Champion kdinva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    3,526

    Re: 2018 Schedules

    Quote Originally Posted by JSUSoutherner View Post
    I assume we’re the only team in the country still without a schedule for this year?
    I dont' think Samford has announced, either.
    1-AA is tops!!

  2. #442
    AGS FCS Champion
    bonarae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The other side of the globe
    Posts
    9,159

    Re: 2018 Schedules

    Quote Originally Posted by JSUSoutherner View Post
    I assume we’re the only team in the country still without a schedule for this year?
    Most Ivy and Pioneer teams don't usually release until the season nears...
    Reason number one why I am a bandwagon fan: the Ivy League football teams are not playing at their best nationally.

  3. #443
    AGS FCS Champion
    bonarae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The other side of the globe
    Posts
    9,159

    Re: 2018 Schedules

    Jackson State:

    http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.as...ea&tm=&src=FCS

    2018 Jackson State Schedule
    Sept. 1, at Southern Miss
    Sept. 8, Tennessee State (at Memphis, Tennessee)
    Sept. 15, at Florida A&M
    Sept. 29, Alabama A&M*
    Oct. 6, at Arkansas-Pine Bluff*
    Oct. 13, Mississippi Valley State* (Homecoming)
    Oct. 20, North Alabama
    Oct. 27, at Southern*
    Nov. 3, Prairie View A&M*
    Nov. 10, at Alabama State*
    Nov. 17, at Alcorn State*
    * - SWAC game
    Reason number one why I am a bandwagon fan: the Ivy League football teams are not playing at their best nationally.

  4. #444
    AGS FCS Master Panther88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    4,283

    Re: 2018 Schedules

    Quote Originally Posted by bonarae View Post
    Prairie View at UNLV, September 15....

    Hopefully their full schedule will be released soon...

    http://www.fbschedules.com/2018/02/p...lay-unlv-2018/
    Ours is finalized as of last Wednesday. We were waiting for the unlv deal to be signed. We're good w/ our 11 games.
    Nickels - "My "127.3 soaking wet" ass will meet you anytime. Come to Houston and send me a PM. We both know there aren't cops here to stop anything. Be a man and back it up. I'm near Yale and Rutland but I will meet your worthless black ass anywhere in the city.

    edit - Yale and 27th. Near Rutland."

  5. #445
    FCS Champion kdinva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    3,526

    Re: 2018 Schedules

    Quote Originally Posted by Panther88 View Post
    Ours is finalized as of last Wednesday. We were waiting for the unlv deal to be signed. We're good w/ our 11 games.
    PV A&M sked:

    Too bad that game @ Rice won't be televised....then you could go after a 12th game....and no on-campus home game until Oct. 13th?

    http://pvpanthers.com/schedule.aspx?path=football

    SAT AUG 25, 2018 TBA RICE HOUSTON, TX

    MEAC-SWAC CHALLENGE

    SUN SEP 2, 2018 TBA NORTH CAROLINA CENTRAL ATLANTA, GA.

    SAT SEP 8, 2018 TBA SAM HOUSTON ST. HUNTSVILLE, TX

    SAT SEP 15, 2018 TBA UNLV LAS VEGAS, NV

    SAT SEP 22, 2018 TBA ARKANSAS - PINE BLUFF PINE BLUFF, AR

    SAT SEP 29, 2018 TBA GRAMBLING ST. DALLAS, TEXAS

    SAT OCT 13, 2018 TBA SOUTHERN PRAIRIE VIEW, TEXAS

    SAT OCT 27, 2018 2 P.M. ALCORN ST. [HOMECOMING] PRAIRIE VIEW, TEXAS

    SAT NOV 3, 2018 JACKSON ST. JACKSON, MS

    SAT NOV 17, 2018 ALABAMA ST. PRAIRIE VIEW, TEXAS

    SAT NOV 24, 2018 TBA TEXAS SOUTHERN PRAIRIE VIEW, TEXAS




    1-AA is tops!!

  6. #446
    AGS FCS Master Panther88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    4,283

    Re: 2018 Schedules

    Quote Originally Posted by kdinva View Post
    PV A&M sked:

    Too bad that game @ Rice won't be televised....then you could go after a 12th game....and no on-campus home game until Oct. 13th?

    http://pvpanthers.com/schedule.aspx?path=football

    SAT AUG 25, 2018 TBA RICE HOUSTON, TX

    MEAC-SWAC CHALLENGE

    SUN SEP 2, 2018 TBA NORTH CAROLINA CENTRAL ATLANTA, GA.

    SAT SEP 8, 2018 TBA SAM HOUSTON ST. HUNTSVILLE, TX

    SAT SEP 15, 2018 TBA UNLV LAS VEGAS, NV

    SAT SEP 22, 2018 TBA ARKANSAS - PINE BLUFF PINE BLUFF, AR

    SAT SEP 29, 2018 TBA GRAMBLING ST. DALLAS, TEXAS

    SAT OCT 13, 2018 TBA SOUTHERN PRAIRIE VIEW, TEXAS

    SAT OCT 27, 2018 2 P.M. ALCORN ST. [HOMECOMING] PRAIRIE VIEW, TEXAS

    SAT NOV 3, 2018 JACKSON ST. JACKSON, MS

    SAT NOV 17, 2018 ALABAMA ST. PRAIRIE VIEW, TEXAS

    SAT NOV 24, 2018 TBA TEXAS SOUTHERN PRAIRIE VIEW, TEXAS




    Yep. That’s it.

    The game @ rice is televised w/ a regional carrier.

    Our first 4 games are OOC and impacting until the conf office allowed us to move our current traditional IC game vs sTu on LDWE to end of year. We have to play w/ the cards we are dealt.

  7. #447
    First Class FCS Ruler Catbooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bozeman
    Posts
    865

    Re: 2018 Schedules

    Quote Originally Posted by JSUSoutherner View Post
    I assume we’re the only team in the country still without a schedule for this year?
    With our previous AD and coach, it seemed we never got the schedule until early summer. Now we have both the 2018 and 2019 schedules released.

  8. #448
    FCS Champion kdinva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    3,526

    Re: 2018 Schedules

    9/1/18: S C State @ Georgia Southern (presby asked to be released from this game):

    http://www.fbschedules.com/2018/02/g...rian-sc-state/
    1-AA is tops!!

  9. #449
    AGS FCS Expert walliver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lumberton NC
    Posts
    5,573

    Re: 2018 Schedules

    Quote Originally Posted by kdinva View Post
    9/1/18: S C State @ Georgia Southern (presby asked to be released from this game):

    http://www.fbschedules.com/2018/02/g...rian-sc-state/
    I have heard that a lot of PC football players have left the team after their announcement of their move to the Pioneer League. I wonder if this change is to avoid at Georgia Tech-Cumberland style blowout, or if PC is no longer a "counter?"

  10. #450
    AGS FCS Champion

    cx500d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Garland, TX
    Posts
    9,589

    Re: 2018 Schedules

    Quote Originally Posted by walliver View Post
    I have heard that a lot of PC football players have left the team after their announcement of their move to the Pioneer League. I wonder if this change is to avoid at Georgia Tech-Cumberland style blowout, or if PC is no longer a "counter?"
    Where they scholarship? Losing scholarships?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. 2018: New Hampshire @ Colorado
    By kdinva in forum FCS Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: July 16th, 2015, 05:19 PM
  2. ETSU to play UT in 2018.
    By BlackNGoldR3v0lut10n in forum FCS Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: July 7th, 2015, 09:23 PM
  3. 2018 Schedules
    By kdinva in forum FCS Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: August 17th, 2014, 09:32 PM
  4. UTC extends Huesman through 2018
    By chattownmocs in forum FCS Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: February 26th, 2014, 04:49 PM
  5. Replies: 47
    Last Post: November 17th, 2008, 08:38 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •