Football Gameplan has just released this article. http://footballgameplan.com/a-racial...-quarterbacks/ FootballCEO, Emory Hunt is the founder, CEO, owner of the website. At the end of the article they say,
It’s a fascinating conversation and it’s time for us to have it in the open.
So let's have it.

I'm gonna just take a couple snippets, but feel free to read the whole article. If Mr. Hunt has figured out how to make money off clicks I'm happy to help him out. http://footballgameplan.com/a-racial...-quarterbacks/

There is a clear and unmistakeable double standard for white and minority quarterbacks.
Now I could write a small novel about every bias that exist, but instead I will simply point out some “interesting” tidbits associated with this draft.
In the past 16 years the NFL has drafted a minority QB first among QBs in 6 of those years (Vick, V Young, J Russell, C Newton, EJ Manuel, and J Winston). In 10 of those 16 years a minority QB was drafted in the first round and was either the 1st, 2nd or 3rd QB off the board. So exactly how is the NFL racially biased against minority QBs?

#1: Is Jared Goff equal or better than Jameis Winston as a prospect?
Alright I don't know how you can fault the NFL because some people rank Goff equal or higher than Winston. We don't know who would be taken first if they were in the same class, and we won't know for years who will be the better quarterback.

#2: How is Carson Wentz better than Vernon Adams again? The only thing I can definitively say that Wentz has an advantage over Adams is in his combine measurables.
Ok this one I'm gonna come off as a homer, but Wentz is bigger, faster, stronger, has more arm strength, makes better decisions, and is way more advanced in NFL concepts.

#3: Why does Christian Hackenberg get a pass for two seasons of bad play after losing his coach, but Cardale Jones loses his coach and his diminished play is all his fault?
This one I put both these guys in the wildcard category. It's up to the coach who he thinks he can coach up to be an NFL quarterback. Hackenberg (white QB) was drafted by a black coach. Brisset (black QB) the next QB off the board was drafted by a white coach. Kessler (white QB) the next one off the board was drafted by the Browns who's GM, HC, and QB coach are all black. Two quarterbacks later C Jones was drafted by a white coach. Again, where is the racial bias?

#4: Two of the most dynamic and productive quarterbacks in college football last season can’t even get drafted?
Admittedly I haven't watched a lot of Boykin. I kind of got turned off when he got caught sneaking out to a bar two nights before his bowl game. As for Vernon Adams, I just don't see his game translating. Adams does great with chaos. Running around buying time and making plays. That doesn't work in the NFL with his small size and he's not overly athletic.

#5: Are people already trying to devalue Deshaun Watson as the undeniable number one pick for next year?
Here's where you're starting to get overly sensitive. This is a long process and every QB has critics. Watson is a dynamic player, but he has flaws. He runs a spread offense, he's a little undersized, and they utilize him in the run game a lot. I'm perfectly fine putting him in the QB1 spot heading into the season. He's certainly a talented young man. However, just let the process unfold. Winston, Mariota, Goff, and Wentz all had critics. I believe FBGP was and continues to be one of Wentz's biggest.

I’ve tried over the years to steer clear of race and I defend the double standards that exist for white skill positions, but I have not come out and said anything related to black quarterbacks quite honestly for fear of being labeled an “angry black man” or “using the race card”, but the truth is the truth. I would be a hypocrite and ultimately not true to myself if I did not point out these things. So I no longer will. I will address them head on and let the chips fall where they may.
I welcome legitimate discussions from those who may believe my thoughts are misplaced. But I caution that any argument made that includes the ‘well I have a hidden agenda’ will be met with equal retort.
I've addressed your points, and I think I've done it respectfully. If you would like to have a conversation, I'm all game.

Your turn, Em. I'm sure Ursus will make your associate a member if he would like to personally respond.

*Ursus I put this in this section so it was view-able to the public. If you would like to dump it in other sports that's your call. It will probably get more traffic from membership there anyway.