Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
Coming out now would be really foolish. Even leaving after next year would not be smart. In the NFL you get pretty much one shot to get your foot in the door and even if you make a roster/practice squad you may never see significant live reps.

I'm assuming one of the games was Ill St, what was the other?
No small school player except for a guy like Noah Spence has any business coming out early.

Kyle better stay in school. QBs especially need to stay and develop. Look at how many seniors are complete busts. That's why I know players who want to challenge could probably win and remove the NFL forcing them to wait to come play but the rules to make players stay 3 years is there to help them develop. The NFL is very hard. Many seniors can't cut it and I don't care how good you are in high school or as a freshman but you aren't ready. While maybe Leonard Fournette could have come out last year he was one player and if he had then 40 others who would have been complete busts would come out and then not have a degree. Kyle should get his degree and play all eligibility and then try for the NFL. He could use the time to get stronger, bigger, and be a better passer.