59 voters had a perfect record this season. That is roughly 3/4 of our weekly average of voters. That is just god damn impressive people! I think the next closest total to that was 50 back in 2012 when we had a boat load of App and GSU posters. This is the highest total number and by far the largest percentage of avg. weekly voters. What an effort put forth by you guys this year.

As you may or may not know the preseason vote does not count against you if you miss it BUT if you did vote in it and missed one other week it will cover that one miss. This preseason vote saved a few of you this year so good move making sure you got that one in.

I do this manually which means I could have made a mistake. If you think I did please pm me and I will research your claim further but I may also ask you to provide me with an emailed "receipt" ballot that you would have received during the year so have that handy.

Here is the list:

Anovafan
Bison Fan in NW MN
BisonFan02
BisonTru
bjtheflamesfan
bluehenbillk
BlueHenSinfonian
bobcathpdevil56
bonarae
BucBisonAtLarge
CasualFan
Catatonic
Catsfan90
centennial
clenz
Cmitty
Daytripper
da_Bison
dewey
Drblankstare
ElCid
Engineer86
Fear the Bird
footballer23
Gangtackle11
Gil Dobie
Go Lehigh TU owl
GoAgs72
GoBlueHens83
gotts
IBleedYellow
kdinva
Kemo
knucklehead
KPSUL
LehighU11
MarkyMark
McNeese75
melloware13
mmiller_34
MR. CHICKEN
MTfan4life
Mvemjsunpx
NoDak 4 Ever
OhioHen
PantherRob82
paward
Professor Chaos
RabidRabbit
Rabbit74
Sammy94
SmallCollegeFBFan
smilo
Southern Bison
superman7515
taper
Tribe4SF
ursus arctos horribilis
WileECoyote06wmmii

I will work on providing the new user bars this week as I get time to do so.

If your name is on this list you are really a big part of the fuel that drives this place. I humbly thank you for your work every week people.

Damn!