There have been some head-shaking moments over the years when the brackets were released, but this year's has to be hands down the worst edition I've ever seen. I can usually find a few things to nitpick every year, but there's a limitless number of options this year. In no particular order:

1. So, the MVFC gets five teams in, but they're all on the same side of the bracket? What happened to the days where you at least gave the dominant conference a chance to put its stamp on the playoffs?
2. Clearly the committee decided to just jump in with both feet in terms of rematches. Was there a challenge laid down to produce a bracket with the highest number of rematches possible? The whole thing is a joke. The worst example is the W&M/Richmond possible one in the 2nd round. Just like the UNH/Maine situation two years ago, it's not just a rematch, it's basically back-to-back. It's an absurd way to handle things. Whatever happened to the days of getting to see great intersectional matchups that we don't see in the regular season?
3. Does UNH have pictures of everyone on the committee naked in compromising positions? Arguably one of the last at-larges in the field and even that was a stretch yet what do they get? That's right, a home game! And not just a home game, but a game against one of the three AQs in the field that are arguably worse teams.
4. North Dakota got hosed. Plain and simple.

I have a number of other issues, but not enough time right now.