I was just curious which games people planned to attend this upcoming season across all college football divisions, from Division I-A/FBS to NAIA, and obviously including Division I-AA/FCS. I personally don't expect to attend quite as many Division I-AA/FCS games as I did last season (6), but I will probably attend more college football games overall than I did in 2014.

Here's my personal, planned schedule (all times Eastern):

09/19 (Sat): Penn at Lehigh, 12:30 PM
09/19 (Sat): Princeton at Lafayette, 6:00 PM
10/10 (Sat): Tulane at Temple, time TBA (probably 12:00 PM)
10/24 (Sat): Penn State at Maryland (Baltimore), time TBA (probably 12:00 PM)
10/24 (Sat): Villanova at Towson, 7:00 PM - assuming no conflict with PSU/MD
10/31 (Sat): Notre Dame at Temple, time TBA
11/14 (Sat): Southern Mississippi at Rice, 3:30 PM
11/14 (Sat): Memphis at Houston, time TBA (hoping and thinking it will be 8:00 PM ET)
11/28 (Sat): Connecticut at Temple, time TBA
12/12 (Sat): Army vs Navy (Philadelphia), 3:00 PM - tentative

There are a few other game possibilities:

*If the 10/10 Tulane/Temple game is in the evening (highly unlikely), I will also attend either the Fordham/Penn game or the William & Mary/Villanova game, almost definitely the former, the same day.
*If the 10/24 Villanova/Towson game conflicts with Penn State/Maryland time-wise and the 10/31 Notre Dame/Temple game is an early afternoon game, I may try to attend the 10/31 Maine/Villanova game.
*There's a slim chance I may decide to go to the Dallas/Fort Worth area to see the Temple/SMU game on Friday 11/6.
*If the 11/14 Southern Mississippi/Rice and Memphis/Houston games conflict time-wise, I'll probably only attend Memphis/Houston.

Besides the aforementioned possibilities, any Division I-AA/FCS or Division II playoff games that involve one or more of the following teams - Lehigh, Lafayette, Villanova, Bloomsburg, East Stroudsburg, or IUP - and are played near the Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton area on 11/28 or near the Washington, DC area on 12/5 are also possibilities.

Finally, I also plan to attend a handful of NFL (specifically Philadelphia Eagles) games this coming season.