Thread: Lafayette TE Brian Keller in critical condition

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My Team
    Lafayette

Lafayette TE Brian Keller in critical condition

Brian Keller was in a serious car accident on Tuesday morning in New Jersey. He was rushed to the hospital and placed on life support. He has been in an induced comma since. Here is an article from the local paper with more details HERE.

Really tough news about a 21 year old senior, on the academic honor roll as a mechanical engineer, coming off of a bit of a break out season, with the whole world ahead of him. Some more details have come out over social media, but I don't want to post them until I know the family approves them being shared. Just know that this young man will need to fight through every step of recovery. His teammates, coaches, campus community, and alumni are behind him. #PrayersforKeller

For those of you who may wish to donate to help his family defray the costs of treatment you can visit the GoFundMe page HERE.

UPDATE: Brian passed away this morning, with the staff and team being told by the family shortly after it happened. Such a terrible loss of a strong, bright young man. He will be greatly missed.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails facebook_1435236653340.jpg  
    Last edited by LeopardBall10; June 25th, 2015 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Readability
    "Pride, Purpose, Passion"