Going to try to push the record over .500 this week!

Quick predictions:

NWST over host SFA on Thursday night
Demons looked good against McNeese. They are going to get the big rivalry win to close out their year in Nacogdoches where another rival already came through two weeks ago, stomping out a win. NWST 30-21 SFA

TXST falls to SHSU in Huntsville
Two years ago, SHSU needed a win to wrap up a share of the SLC title. SHSU won. TxSt still had an outside chance, but it was really SHSU's day. Last year, TXST could've blown a share of their first SLC title and a trip to the playoffs to SHSU in San Marcos. TxSt almost lost, but prevailed in OT. This year, SHSU is the title team, looking to get a share of the SLC title and perhaps an auto-bid (if McN loses). SHSU will win. DD Terry and Chase Wasson will be the stories. SHSU 24-19 TxSt

NICH drops a close one to McNeese
Unfortunately, I want Nicholls to win. It's a tough task for the Colonels. I'm not that hopeful that they'll win. McNeese will know going in whether they need a win or not. I don't think McNeese cares if they need a win or not, they're going to win one more game regardless, especially in The Hole. McN 31-24 Nich

Terror's Track Record: 9-9
SLC Week One: 2-1
SLC Week Two: 1-2
SLC Week Three: 2-1
SLC Week Four: 0-3
SLC Week Five: 2-1
SLC Week Six: 2-1