Hey folks....I'm brand new here.

Yes...Bison fans are a frustrated bunch right now. We have a playoff-caliber team that we feel could be in the hunt for the big prize...but we're still boxed up in the 5-year probationary period. We have some very uniquely gifted players at many of the key positions...and linemen on both sides that are beating people up...including Minnesota.

We knew the rules going in....but it still hurts. We wish that the country could see this team....and players like Kyle Steffes, Justin Frick, and others.

On a more positive note....we've seen some truly amazing football this year, and really should have had a 'W' at Minnesota. For myself, I would rank it as one of the weaker performances by the Bison this year in terms of execution. The guys played their hearts out and made some amazing plays...but two or three drives were stopped because of our mistakes...which hasn't been typical this year.

I'm curious about the probationary period.

How many years of probation did your teams have to do? Have all of you gone through 5 years....was it more at one point....or was it less? It's not a loaded question. I'd seriously like to know.

And finally....have all of you been at this point....with an outstanding team waiting to become eligible for the playoffs?

PS - I apologize for the whiners. I've just tried to explain where some of the frustration is coming from. It still doesn't make it right though.