After three straight weeks of at least three losses in the Top 10, they finally (for the most part) held it together. Six teams in the Top 25 lost this week, and Cal Poly vs Cal Davis is still being played with Cal Davis up 31-21 at this moment, so we could see 7 losses in the Top 25. Two teams in the Top 25, Idaho State and McNeese State, were likely eliminated from playoff contention as they can no longer reach seven D1 wins. South Dakota State and Montana kept themselves in contention, but Liberty put themselves in a win-or-go-home game for the Big South title against undefeated Coastal Carolina next weekend.

For the most part, all of the games are complete with recaps, the lone exception being the late game involving #25 Cal Poly which is still in progress. Just thought I'd get this out a little early for those who are home from their games and starting to put together their notes for their ballots this week.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...EE&usp=sharing

For anyone who doesn't remember:
Green - Reached our magical seven D1 win threshold (There are several green this week, so there are two shades of green. The color doesn't mean anything, just an attempt to help you see a little easier from one line to the next)
Yellow - Must win out to reach seven D1 wins
Red - Can't reach seven D1 wins this season

Yes, I know it's not a hard and fast rule, but we've all seen that it does play a part. As always, if you see any errors, please let me know so that I can get that changed ASAP, and thank you for making "How They Fared" the number 1 tool on AGS for filling out your brackets each week.