Remember to please take an extra minute or two to double-check your ballots before hitting submit this week. You can really make a difference in easing things up a little on those who have to check every ballot line by line to make sure there aren't any duplicates or obvious mix-ups. Watch out for those Jacksonville/Jacksonville State, Montana/Montana State, North Dakota/North Dakota State, South Dakota/South Dakota State, and New Hampshire/Robert Morris mix-ups. Okay, I can kinda understand that last one. The point being, if everyone takes two extra minutes to make sure they put teams where they want them and don't have any duplicates, then all of those minutes add up to hours saved by the guys pulling double-duty (for free) to pull this thing all together. I believe that things have improved quite a bit over the last few weeks, so kudos to all.

Off my soapbox now and back to your regularly scheduled program...

For the third straight week, three losses in the Top 10; including the nations longest winning streak being snapped, so shake-ups continue at the top. Five more losses from #11 to #18, and while there were only four losses for teams from #26 to #40, two of them were likely eliminated from the playoffs. Hopefully a little more clarity heading into the final few regular season polls.

For the most part, all of the games are complete. Still waiting on a recap of Sam Houston State's win over Incarnate Word, but every other game already has a recap entered into the links, not just a box score, so that may be helpful to see some games.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Gc&usp=sharing

For anyone who doesn't remember:
Green - Reached our magical seven D1 win threshold (There are several green this week, so there are two shades of green. The color doesn't mean anything, just an attempt to help you see a little easier from one line to the next)
Yellow - Must win out to reach seven D1 wins
Red - Can't reach seven D1 wins this season

Yes, I know it's not a hard and fast rule, but we've all seen that it does play a part. As always, if you see any errors, please let me know so that I can get that changed ASAP, and thank you for making "How They Fared" the number 1 tool on AGS for filling out your brackets each week.