Thread: NDSU New AD Announced

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    AGS FCS Champion

Re: NDSU New AD Announced

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Buck View Post
    The only reason I could think of was because of the nature of the departure of his boss. While there was much speculation about the prior AD's relationships (and I use that in a broad sense of the word) with female staff, maybe the school wanted to go outside for a fresh start.
    Well it's either that or they know something that NDSU's committee wasn't able to dig up on him.

Because our president was falling over himself, pushing small children out of the way to sign this guy up for his first ever job behind the big desk. That for what he called a "plum job".

Again, not down on Larsen. I can see that he has a lot of very impressive credentials and past experiences on his resume. Just not the one that matters...

My Team
    North Dakota State

Quote Originally Posted by MplsBison View Post
    Well it's either that or they know something that NDSU's committee wasn't able to dig up on him.

Because our president was falling over himself, pushing small children out of the way to sign this guy up for his first ever job behind the big desk. That for what he called a "plum job".

Again, not down on Larsen. I can see that he has a lot of very impressive credentials and past experiences on his resume. Just not the one that matters...
    GENE Taylor was never a big time ad before he came to NDSU.

AGS FCS Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonoline View Post
    GENE Taylor was never a big time ad before he came to NDSU.
    He was never an AD period, before NDSU have him his first chance at the big desk. And it worked out very well for both.

Hence my second point in post #13. Taylor, Bohl, Klieman, Miles, Phillips, Richman ... now Larsen. I might be wrong, but I believe every single one of them got their first chance at NDSU. It has worked out well for the Bison so far (although Richman we don't know yet and Klieman is just in his first season playing with all kids Bohl closed).