Page 51 of 105 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Towson

Re: North Dakota State vs Towson - National Championship

We'll see. Really think this game will be a lot closer than thought. Towson plays better on the road as an underdog. I think NDSU will win ( hope I'm wrong) but a win by Towson is not outside the realm of possibility

AGS Governor-General of South Canada

My Team
    North Dakota State

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger12 View Post
    We'll see. Really think this game will be a lot closer than thought. Towson plays better on the road as an underdog. I think NDSU will win ( hope I'm wrong) but a win by Towson is not outside the realm of possibility
    There are several different things going against Towson in this case.

The Bison have not lost a road/neutral site game in 3 calendar years. That's 17 in a row. So it could be said that NDSU also plays better on the road.
    They have also not lost in the yellow jerseys.

Hope you're coming, I have front row tickets in the Towson section.
    The reason Ursus says "probably"

You guys have a great coach. He's turned your program around and now you guys are playing for a championship. Pretty great run. I'm sure he'll have your guys prepared. I still expect a bison victory because we also have a great coach, but if you guys can win the turnover battle and force us to focus on something other than West you have a shot. Either way we're all partying in frisco. Win or lose we still booze.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

My Team
    Towson

Having been to Towson games with less than 1k in the stands, I'm beyond thrilled to be here. I'm glad we get a shot at NDSU, they are the best team in the FCS team right now. We have nothing left to prove this year except to see if we can dethrone the King. Here's to a good, injury free game

Fortunately for us Bison fans the team and coaches are not planning on how to celebrate the win. They are planning on how to get that win first. They will not come in over confident they play with discipline and determination that just will not say die when it comes to winning the big games. I think Towson will break a couple for some yards be it by the run or pass but I also see them having a couple turnovers that will hurt them badly in this one. The Bison D score a TD at least once in this game.
    "I tip my hat to NDSU they were more physical then we were."- Tim Brewster

"I thought they(NDSU) took it to us in every way, shape and form, I'm just happy we won the football game."- Glenn Mason Gophers head coach

"After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral? 'When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut."-Will Rogers

First Class FCS Advocate Westby's Avatar
    My Team
    Rangers

Towson should look at Southern Illinois, Northern Iowa, and Furman game tape. These three teams were able to move the ball in stretches against the Bison mega Defense. Towson has shown all year the ability to put up points, but we need to adapt our game plan to incorporate what these three teams were successful against the mighty Bison. I feel like if some passes are completed Towson will be successful.

My Team
    The Herd

Plenty of Tiger fans around but like said before, this thread has become a pissing match, not real enjoyable to read

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    It's what happens in championship threads. Maybe you'll get used to it

AGS Governor-General of South Canada

My Team
    North Dakota State

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson16 View Post
    It's what happens in championship threads. Maybe you'll get used to it
    The poor victim types are way worse than the **** talkers.
    The reason Ursus says "probably"

My Team
    The Herd

Quote Originally Posted by Westby View Post
    Towson should look at Southern Illinois, Northern Iowa, and Furman game tape. These three teams were able to move the ball in stretches against the Bison mega Defense. Towson has shown all year the ability to put up points, but we need to adapt our game plan to incorporate what these three teams were successful against the mighty Bison. I feel like if some passes are completed Towson will be successful.
    I thought you said all those teams were from a ****ty conference that allowed NDSU to look good. Why would they want to look at tape of ****ty teams? Pick a side of the fence and jump off.

First Class FCS Advocate Westby's Avatar
    My Team
    Rangers

Well shi**y teams moved the ball against you so we should look how inferior teams were successful