Page 296 of 300 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296297298 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 2992
    AGS FCS Champion

Re: Official 2013 Chattanooga, Who is laughing now? Thread

NDSU also has a long ways to go until we've hosted 15 national title games (which I've heard is comparable to winning 2.... errr.... 5).
    Professor Chaos is a proud supporter of the 7-time NCAA Division 1 Football National Champion North Dakota State Bison.

AGS FCS Champion

Posted on September 18, 2013, 11:36 AM (CT): http://www.anygivensaturday.com/show...=1#post2009728

Quote Originally Posted by chattownmocs View Post
    It really is silly. North Dakota State, what a joke. From the state of North Dakota to the city of Fargo, nothing but a laughing stock. North Dakota State football, what an embarrassment, they've been hiding in D3 NAIA, for the past how long. Finally they decide to play football, they have a pretty good recruiting plan, they hit on some good players, won a few national titles. Targeted the worst possible FBS opponents to raise their profile, won most of the games. What chicken **** program, hiding in NAIA as "North Dakota State University" what a bunch of cowards. And now to have some beginners luck and you are Alabama. You are a C***. So yes, the fact that our football stadium hosted the national title for 3 times longer than you have even been eligible for it, does makes us better than you. Let's say y'all have been better every year of D1 and maybe 5 other random years. That's about 10 percent of our program. You guys aren't Alabama, you aren't even my jock strap. You aren't even on Mount Union's level as far as I'm concerned. You area cowardly, pissant, School, city, state. STFU
    The more things change the more they stay the same...
    Professor Chaos is a proud supporter of the 7-time NCAA Division 1 Football National Champion North Dakota State Bison.

The great thing about this is NDSU will never have to worry about Chatt beating them as Chatt will lose too early in the playoffs to ever see NDSU.

The Ambien of AGS

Yeah this thread is old as hell genius. Yeah we lost to ut martin and then 2013. You trying to help my point or hurt it? I didn't bump this thread. I'm not talking about 2013 right now. It's not 2013, or 2014, or as you and the bizzon will soon learn. It's not 2015. Jacksonville state is a complete nonfactor, and the bizzon have taken a huge step back at the line of scrimmage and qb.
    Keep telling yourself that.

Grass is a disaster. He has 2 senior RBs and he brought in an auburn reject to be his starter. It's sad how in shambles your roster is right now. And it happened so quickly. Pathetic. I guess you should expect it from a career high school coach. Who btw, underachieved in high school. What a loser.

Chattownmocs was probably that little b**** that ran down to the field and threw beer on our players last year then ran off away from the stadium. Their students and so-called fans were horrible. Older crowd is classy... Payback was the INT to end your sorry ass season last year. 1 and done! I'll take that loss to NDSU any day. Only made us better!
    Follow me on Twitter: @jsualumnus

First Class FCS Ruler

I was not in a great mood coming to work this morning, and just like magic, I find that this wonderful thread has been resurrected. Hits me right in the good feelers!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bobcathpdevil56 View Post
    I was not in a great mood coming to work this morning, and just like magic, I find that this wonderful thread has been resurrected. Hits me right in the good feelers!!!!
    here's to MSU having a good year this year!
    Follow me on Twitter: @jsualumnus

The Ambien of AGS

Quote Originally Posted by jsualumnus View Post
    Chattownmocs was probably that little b**** that ran down to the field and threw beer on our players last year then ran off away from the stadium. Their students and so-called fans were horrible. Older crowd is classy... Payback was the INT to end your sorry ass season last year. 1 and done! I'll take that loss to NDSU any day. Only made us better!
    You mean this INT?

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CVfqDRvVEAAVtbB.mp4

Grass is a disaster. He has 2 senior RBs and he brought in an auburn reject to be his starter. It's sad how in shambles your roster is right now. And it happened so quickly. Pathetic. I guess you should expect it from a career high school coach. Who btw, underachieved in high school. What a loser.

Overtime. Now chattanooga returns 17 starters and jacksonville state has 7? 8? Grass is a disaster. He has 2 senior RBs and he brought in an auburn reject to be his starter. His qb recruiting, consisted of an ex-UTC WR and a dimwitted reality TV star who was on his way to mississippi state state to play intramural before a desperate john grass offered him a scholarship. It's sad how in shambles your roster is right now. And it happened so quickly. Pathetic. I guess you should expect it from a career high school coach. Who btw, underachieved in high school. What a loser.

The Ambien of AGS

Overtime. Now chattanooga returns 17 starters and jacksonville state has 7? 8? Grass is a disaster. He has 2 senior RBs and he brought in an auburn reject to be his starter. His qb recruiting, consisted of an ex-UTC WR and a dimwitted reality TV star who was on his way to mississippi state state to play intramural before a desperate john grass offered him a scholarship. It's sad how in shambles your roster is right now. And it happened so quickly. Pathetic. I guess you should expect it from a career high school coach. Who btw, underachieved in high school. What a loser.

Oh god, please send help. Laughing too hard. Can't get off floor! LMAOOOOOOOO!