I have been PMed and emailed requests to do profiles, interviews, or provide some info on a player by many people so far. If you are a player and want to be interviewed please let me know. If you are a fan and know a player who would let me know as well. I am interviewing some guys for the magazine so I can not post them but you can see them when the Fall Preview comes out.

If you are a media outlet and need info I am already compiling and would be happy to share. I do all of this for free and would love to help out.

I wanted to offer any help I can provide now because once the draft is over with I will have free time and be working on the preview. I will be free all summer but in August I get busy so now is the time.

Thanks to Ralph and Coulson for all of their help and thanks to Matt Dougherty for the job he has done. I know these guys are busy and could do this but are too busy to so I am offering.

Just wanted to offer any help in showing you all what info you want to see at this point while I have the time to do it.

Thanks to Ralph for the new AGS and I wish everyone's team luck this year!

Regards,

Swami

P.S. If you want to meet up and you are a SoCon fan please let me know. I will be happy to kick back with any of you!