bozely wrote:
Cal Poly

San Diego=W > Good start up.
@Fresno State=L > They'll put up a fight for the first half.
@Colorado State=W >This one could go either way, but based on their performance against Wyoming last year, and the fact that CSU is awful, I'm predicting Cal Poly handles them.
@Portland State=W > Going to be rough for PSU.
Yale=W > Interesting to see how well the Ivy Leagues do.
Weber State=W > Weber will be much improved this year, but not solid like CP.
@Montana=L > Kind of a toss up so I left the tie breaker to home field. WaGriz is a difficult place to play.
Northern Arizona=W > Good solid Win
@UC Davis=W > Rivalry game, anything can happen. But I don't think UC has what it needs quite yet.
Sac State=W > This one is going to be incredibly close. I really want to catch this game.
Eastern Washington=W > Revenge for last year.
@Northern Colorado=W > Could be closer than many might think.
Overall record 10-2 I believe CP fans have a lot to look forward to this year.

Eastern Washington

Western Oregon=W > Kaboom
@Toledo=L > It could happen, but that early in the season I'm not sure they'll have the tricks needed.
@Sam Houston State=W > From what I hear, SHSU won't be as good on defense this year. Definitely good news for EWU and their high caliber offense that nearly knocked SHSU on their collective asses last year. Though the WR corp won't be there.
Weber State=W > Though for some weird reason the Wildcats always seem to give EWU a run for their money.
@UND=W
Southern Utah=W > What happened last year was their lack of preparation. That won't happen this year.
@ Montana=L > The Griz won't lose to them again this year.
@Idaho State=W > Kaboom
Montana State=L > Had they played us earlier in the year they could have taken advantage of us getting used to the new offense. This isn't the time.
@Cal Poly=L > CP is going to be looking for revenge, and they're going to be rolling.
Portland State=W > No way PSU can hang around with EWU this time. Though of course again it is a rivalry.
Overall record 7-4, I could definitely see them doing better than this. But the loss of their WR's is a biggie.

Idaho State

Dixie State University=W > boop boop badoop...
Western State Colorado University=W > Gonna be a money maker for sure... But a good warm up for new young players.
@University of Washington=L > UW is going to open up a giant can.
@UC Davis=L > Even with a new HC coming in, the Aggies are way better equipped currently.
North Dakota=L > Lot to a lot less.
Northern Colorado=L > Predicting a big year for UNC. They have what it takes to make some noise this year.
@Northern Arizona=L > Kaboom
@Southern Utah=L > Ouch
Eastern Washington=L > Destruction
Portland State=L > Might be a good game, probably won't. Good night.
@BYU=L > It will give new meaning to the term "Body Bag Game"
@Weber State=L > Especially with the extra injuries that are bound to happen in the previous game... oh boy.
Overall Record 2-10, I have total faith that Kramer will really help them out. But developing a program that has fallen that far is NOT an easy task.

University of Montana

Appalachian State=L > Although they do have their old quarterback in control, he's been out of the game for a year. There are going to be mistakes made that the Mountaineers won't make.
@North Dakota=W > North Dakota has to play really well defensively this time for them to win. I just don't think UND has what it takes this year.
Oklahoma Panhandle State=W > Looked up the "highlight video" for their 2010 season. I really hope these guys bring the medical equipment they're going to need to Missoula.
@Northern Arizona=W > By now they should have gotten most of their problems figured.
Portland State=W > PSU is going to feel this one.
@UC Davis=W > Will be a tough game, looking forward to this one.
Cal Poly=W > Another tough game with an opponent that definitely possesses the tools to take them down. Home field is big on this one.
Eastern Washington=W > Again, home field advantage will be huge.
@Sacramento State=L > Sac State fans must be really excited for this one. Their team is poised to take a lot of people down this year.
@South Dakota=W > Offense was a huge issue last year and they still won even with being behind. Griz win bigger in this game.
Weber State=W > Weber NEVER does well in Wagriz.
Montana State=L > I really don't see the 2011 score coming back this time. should be a pretty high scoring game.
Overall Record 9-3, It's back to the playoffs for the Grizzlies.

Montana State

Monmouth Win! I'm glad to have actual FCS credit for this one. Should be slow starting like any first game and Monmouth could definitely pull some tricks on us, but I think we handle this one pretty well.

@SMU Loss... Although I believe we will be improved and SMU isn't by any stretch of the imagination what it was way back when, I don't believe we will
quite have all the tricks we'd need that early in the season to pull one off at their place. Maybe if they were up here in the cold, noise, and elevation.

Colorado Mesa Win! By this time we'll be doing alright with the new offense and Colorado Mesa knows what they're coming here for, Kaboom.

@Stephen F. Austin Win! But judging by how they did last year they're going to give us a good game no matter the circumstances. Especially with it being at their place this time. I really hope I can find this game to watch somewhere.

@North Dakota Win! We lost a bit on defense, but they weren't able to stop us on offense last year. They'll give us a better fight at home but we'll still come out on top in this one.

Northern Arizona Toss up-- They return a veteran team with a star running back. If our D-line can contain well then we win, if not... uh oh. The home field is going to be huge in this game in my opinion. But the Griz found out last year that NAU isn't at all worried about that.

@Weber State Win! Weber always has at least a decent game at home, and they are going to be a lot better on offense this year with Pflugrad leading their program. But I don't see them getting it all together in just one year.

UC Davis Win! We have them at home this time. It's not going to be like last year on the road. I still believe they're FAR better than they showed last year though.

@Northern Colorado Win! It will be a frustrating game to watch only because NC will be at home, and on the rise. But they aren't quite as talented across the board as we are.

@Eastern Washington Toss Up-- Speed versus power, and Eastern being at home this will be the absolute toughest on our conference schedule. I'm not sure how many time we pegged that little QB of theirs in the backfield and he still managed to pull it off just enough to beat us at home. I do believe however that they were taking full advantage of our young O-line last year. I certainly think we'll be better prepared.

Southern Utah Win! Would have been far more difficult, but Brad Sorenson is off to the Chargers. They could of course settle in over the course of the year but Brad definitely carried them last year.

Montana Win! No more Moore, and Johnson will be under a lot more pressure this year. Top that with a much more varied game plan and I see us pulling out a last game home win for the Cats.

University of North Dakota

Valparaiso=W > Good warm up Game
South Dakota State=L > I don't see the SDSU defense giving up enough plays for UND to make a run for it.
Montana=L > Montana won't let last year happen again.
Montana State=L > Really rough first home games for UND. Montana State won't be any easier on them than Montana.
@Idaho State=W > UND will roll, nuff said.
Eastern Washington=L > I'm guessing at a very high scoring game here.
Sacramento State=L > Sac State will be very good on the road as well.
@Portland State=W > It will be a welcome relief from the schedule before.
@Northern Arizona=W >Upset that starts Norther Arizona's slide off the playoff list.
Northern Colorado=L > Northern Colorado is tough, and their defense will ensure a loss for UND.
UC Davis=W > A solid win to close out the season in Cali.
Overall Record 5-6, This could go up since they have 2 game weeks open still. If I were then I'd schedule someone they can handle.

Northern Arizona University

@Arizona=L > The Lumberjacks finally got their win against Bobby Hauck last year. But Arizona is an entirely different beast. It'll be a good game for the 1st quarter.
@UC Davis=W > This early after getting a new HC, it's gonna take a while for UCD to get rolling.
South Dakota=W > South Dakota's solid, but NAU's at home. Should be a good show.
Montana=L > Montana should be doing just well enough to pull things out, even away from WaGriz.
@Montana State=L > It's going to be a really tough couple of weeks. The Montana's on consecutive games? That sucks, should be a good judge of where each program is at though.
Sacramento State=W > Having Sac at home is the main reason here. Still a super rough few weeks, with undoubtedly a few injuries stacking up.
Idaho State=W > No real explanation needed, Definitely a welcome escape from the previous games.
@Cal Poly=L > They'll play tough, but Cal will be pumping on all cylinders. The injuries will also play a big role.
North Dakota=L > You would think this would be a good game to recover. But with UND's high caliber passing game and the injuries on NAU's side, things unravel in the second half.
Northern Colorado=W > Finally things start coming back together, just in time for NAU to miss the playoffs again..
@Southern Utah=W > Better luck next year NAU.
Overall Record 6-5, Probably the best team ever to have this record.

University of Northern Colorado

Langston=W > Not any better than Panhandle State, good idea to get things movin.
Colorado-State Pueblo=W > Doesn't count for FCS credit and that's a shame, should have scheduled an FCS OOC game.
@Wyoming=L > I really think UNC will put up a fight, but I just don't think they're quite there yet.
Northern Iowa=L > Still not quite up to MVFC par yet. Plus UNI starts out real well.
Southern Utah=W > First solid win of the season! UNC offense is able to make some headway here.
@Sac State=L > UNC defense remains strong, but not strong enough. Too much talent at Sac this year.
@Idaho State=W > Good D leads the way.
UC Davis=W > Second solid win of the season, at home in front of a big crowd (for Greeley).
Montana State=L > Montana State Offense>UNC Defense.
@North Dakota=W > It'll be a fun game, but I think UNC effectively slows down UND on offense and controls the clock well enough to come back a winner.
@Northern Arizona=L > NAU brings things back together in time to screw up UNC's party.
Cal Poly=L > I'd like to think this would go the other way due to myriad different circumstances, but Cal is just too good this year.
Overall Record 6-6, this is HUGE for UNC, and I'll be happy to see it finally happen.

Portland State

Eastern Oregon=W > For obvious reasons, though judging by PSU's performance vs. Carrol, Eastern might have a lot more confidence.
@Cal=L > Rough game, unless PSU pulls off a miracle they lose this one by quite a bit.
Humboldt State=W > Meaningless game, confidence builder though.
@UC Davis=L > Slug fest, but with UC at home they'll take it in the end.
Cal Poly=L > Being at home will make it MUCH closer than if they were at Poly, but they still can't pull it off.
@Montana=L > First half will have Montana scratching their heads, second half not so much.
@Southern Utah=L > Had it been at home... might be different.
North Dakota=L > UND makes life on their defense pretty miserable. I believe PSU will score quite a bit in this one, just not enough.
Weber State=W > Finally a good chance for a good win. They take this one due to home field advantage.
@Idaho State=W > Longest win streak of the year!
Sacrament State=L > I can't see Sac State blowing it even away from home.
@Eastern Washington=L > Finally the end of another disappointing season.
Overall Record 4-8, I can see PSU getting better. Just not this year.

Sacramento State

@San Jose State=L > Sac is good, but not that good.
@Arizona State=L > Same deal as the week before, damn shame they couldn't schedule a home OOC FCS game.
Southern Oregon=W > Terrible OOC schedule, this will cost them.
Southern Utah=W > Will be a good game, but Sac comes out on top.
@Weber State=W > Weber will try, but there's no way they're that cohesive yet.
Northern Colorado=W > Sac is rolling, and having UNC at home is a great way to keep that going.
Northern Arizona=W > It will be close game, but Sac will come out on top due to home field advantage.
@North Dakota=W > UND having home field will help, but Sac is a much better all-around team.
Montana=W > This is the perfect storm for beating the Griz. With so much momentum heading into this game it will prove the difference. I really hope I can catch this one.
@Cal Poly=L > Had this been in Sac it would have been different. But Cal will have just as much going for them. And home field advantage.
@Portland State=W > Sac will get right back in the game. No worries here.
UC Davis=W > Sac makes it all the way through to the end, for once.
Overall Record 9-3 Jubilant Sac State fans crowd the streets, flip cars, and play bongos in a drum ring. Whatever they do there.

Southern Utah

@South Alabama=W > For reasons unbeknownst to me, I think Southern Utah can pull this one off.
Fort Lewis=W > Nice warm-back-up game after travelling quite a ways from home.
@Washington State=L > I can see them putting up a good fight. But not long enough to grind it out. So begins a long year.
@Sac State=L > Sac is just too good to pull off a miracle in their place.
@Northern Colorado=L > SUU will be UNC's first real victim.
UC Davis=W > I can see UC sending this the other way. But I'll give advantage to SUU because they're at home.
Portland State=W > SUU will be able to pull one out against the Vikings, again due to home field advantage.
@Eastern Washington=L > No way Eastern lets that happen a second year in a row.
Idaho State=W > By now no reason is really necessary.
@Weber State=L > I think by this time Weber should finally be getting the new offense down. Just enough to take it to SUU.
@Montana State=L > Last year was close, this year no such luck.
Northern Arizona=L > Trying to wrap things up against a good team. By this time both teams are tired. NAU comes out on top.
Overall Record 5-7, This just won't be their year. But it could go better than this if their QB REALLY lines up well with the team.

UC Davis

@South Dakota=W > USD is solid, but UCD is just a little bit better.
@Nevada=L > Bodybag game, just survive with few injuries.
Northern Arizona=L > UCD has a pretty tough game, but NAU is still healthy at this time.
Portland State=W > This game will be a total grind it out type. UCD can last longer though.
Idaho State=W > Boop boop badoop
@Southern Utah=L > As stated in the prediction earlier, UC can send it the other way. Just takes the right circumstances.
Montana=L > Being at home will help, but not enough.
@Northern Colorado=L > Another victim of UNC doing better than they have in years.
@Montana State=L > Going to be a fun game to watch, but MSU's offense will roll at home this time.
Cal Poly=L > Rivalry game. I would not be overly surprised if this goes the other way.
North Dakota=L > UND's offense is difficult to contain, UCD will find that out.
@Sac State=L > Bad place to try to get a win this year.
Overall Record 4-8 Next year might be kinder to the Aggies.

Weber State University

SFA=L > This will give a good picture of the rest of the year. IF they do well, they could change their fortunes significantly.
@Utah=L > Lots of pain.
@Utah State=L > Just try not to get injured here.
@Mcneese State=W > From what I hear, McNeese might need to find some extra help this year.
Sac State=L > Might be able to make it interesting.
@Eastern Washington=L > Eastern takes this one at home handily.
@Cal Poly=L > Same story, different team.
Montana State=L > Weber is going to put a scare into MSU at first. But they just don't have the horses to pull it through.
@Portland State=L > Had it been in Ogden, Weber takes it. But alas that's not the case.
Southern Utah=W > A nice bright spot on a disappointing season thus far.
@Montana=L > I imagine Pflu will get his standing ovation. But until he has more than a year in the system, he's not goign to lead Weber to victory at WaGriz.
@Idaho State=W > Nice way to end the season, by throttling the Bengals.

Flame On