Thread: Underrated players entering the 2013 season

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    AGS FCS Champion

Underrated players entering the 2013 season

Guys,

From watching these players there are some players being underrated by the media big time. Here are a few.

1. AJ Dalton of Robert Morris is pretty good. People need to look at him. He should have been 1st-team All-NEC last year. He's a sleeper to watch for when NFL Draft time comes around. Would not shock me to see him as an All-American and he wasn't even all-conference last year. I have him in the 12-15 range among OTs and would not be shocked if he rose up. He has that potential.

2. I don't see how Dakota Dozier is not a 1st team All-American last year and not an unanimous pick this year entering the season. He is so good he may end up going in the top 5 rounds.

3. SDSU DE Doug Peete. He has a shot. I would not put him in the draft yet but he could get there. He's a good player. Should have been 1st-team All-MVFC last year. He will be in 2013.

4. Delaware DT Zach Kerr. It stuns me how many people just don't know his name. He will get drafted if he keeps playing hard. Would not shock me if he were a top 150 pick. He's the 2nd best DT I have seen in FCS and could argue him as the best, especially if you rank the CAA a ton better than the Ivy league.

5. Towson CB Jordan Love is a tall, long, and fast corner. I think the NFL guys have him too low. They seem to have him as a PFA right now. I'd put him in the 5th round and believe he should be an All-American in 2013.

6. Howard S Julien David was their best defender in 2012, yes I said it. He's a big time NFL prospect and I would pick him as the MEAC preseason DEF POY.

7. App WRs Tony Washington and Andrew Peacock. Just proves people look at stats and not the players. They are more polished than Brian Quick and both could have a big year. Washington should get drafted.

8. Bryant WR Jordan Harris is the best WR I have ever seen in that league. He is so good he should play on Sundays as well.

9. I think NAU RB Zach Bauman is a really good player. He tore up Montana. Surprised people don't have him higher.

10. GSU QB Jerick McKinnon. He should be in a top 4-5 QBs. He's a stud.

11. I don't think people realize how good Chattanooga DT Derrick Lott is. He will surprise people in 2013.

12. Austin Peay DE Iosua Siliva. Yes I said Austin Peay has a player. He's got the upside you look for and should have a huge year. He may end up being the OVC DEF POY or at least in the running. He could shock people. Keep his name in your heads.

Now, who do you think is being underrated?

I have a list of overrated names but I'll hold off on them.
    Last edited by smallcollegefbfan; June 9th, 2013 at 12:28 PM.