You guys gotta get satellite.

On thursday I surfed between Hofstra-Stony Brook and Rhode Island-UConn.

Hofstra looked unconfortable on offense, but they held Stony Brook to 111 total yards. The Pride's defense looked like they'll be a force. Don't know about the offense.

On Rhody's game against the evil UConn Huskies, we knew that the Ram's defense was in trouble, but I hoped that Rhody would get 350 or so yards from their option.Sadly, the Rams did not look competative in any phase of the game.

On Saturday, I saw UMass-Colgate in person.

One Sunday Channel 424 on Dish Network had the Virginia Tech-Northeastern game. Everybody was picking the Hokies to win by 70 to 105 points. Not so, the good Huskies played hard. They were outclassed, but it was not a massacre. The Hokies had a HUGE defensive line. Northeastern can take some positives from this game.

Yesterday, the same channel had W&M against Maryland. This game drove me NUTS.

The two Terps announcers were total idiots. First they were talkling how last year all Maryland's wins were by 23 points. Then they said "Well, today, we'll score 23 points a quarter."

Then they loved the Terps two QB's. LOVED them. The backup went 0-5 with an INT, while W&M's backup went 10-10 with a TD.

I thought the Tribe played a nice counter-punching game. W&M scored to make it 27-14 , then held the Terps. OK --- the Tribe has the ball and they do a nice job of completing four or five passes in a row. If they score and then do an on-side kick, they've got a chance. The two announcers are going on and on saying that the Tribe should be trying to win the game by throwing a Hail Mary. However to me it looked like the Tribe knew exactly what they were doing. When they got close enough they took their shot--- and looked to me like they almost completed the pass for a TD. The two doofusses quickly talked over it and there was no replay. I'd be interested from hearing from any Tribe fan who was there. It looked to me that the Tribe receiver had half a step...

I thought BOTH the Tribe's QBs were better than anything Maryland had. And I thought W&M played a smart, well thought out game...