Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations, Bison!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Major FCS Advocate
    My Team
    Sam Houston State

Congratulations, Bison!

Well earned win in Frisco today. I may be very disappointed in the outcome, but mad props to a complete team in every sense of the word!

-EDIT: What the heck was I doing, congratulating a single player or fan? Should read: "Congratulations, Bisons!"

Re: Congratulations, Bison!

i have a lot of respect for you for this. if my team just lost i'd be hibernating
    #WEBEENGOINHARDFORTOOLONG

APPALACHIAN STATE CLASS OF 2018 (hopefully)
    Panthers, Braves, Bobcats, Liverpool F.C., Mountaineers, Duke Basketball

Major FCS Advocate
    My Team
    Sam Houston State
    Quote Originally Posted by ASU_Fanatic View Post
    i have a lot of respect for you for this. if my team just lost i'd be hibernating
    Much appreciated. The quality of the officiating left a lot to be desired, but my Kats were beat by an all around better team, and the refs had no part in the quality of NDSU's team. That's what makes it easier to stomach- this was no fluky win, it was getting beat honestly and thoroughly in every aspect.

I just hope the team doesn't sulk into the offseason- they have a lot to be proud of, especially considering a 1-2 start that had many people writing off their chances.

Major FCS Advocate

Quote Originally Posted by Tubakat2014 View Post
    Much appreciated. The quality of the officiating left a lot to be desired, but my Kats were beat by an all around better team, and the refs had no part in the quality of NDSU's team. That's what makes it easier to stomach- this was no fluky win, it was getting beat honestly and thoroughly in every aspect.

I just hope the team doesn't sulk into the offseason- they have a lot to be proud of, especially considering a 1-2 start that had many people writing off their chances.
    While it was a piss poor showing by the refs, it was piss poor both ways. I don't think they had a big part at all in the outcome of the game which is what refs want to do when officiating a game. I think both teams will have great teams again next year, who knows we could see the same game a third time..

The Don of the MVFC Mafia BisonBacker's Avatar
    My Team
    North Dakota State
    Where ever I happen to be when you are reading this!

Much appreciated. The quality of the officiating left a lot to be desired, but my Kats were beat by an all around better team, and the refs had no part in the quality of NDSU's team. That's what makes it easier to stomach- thohis was no fluky win, it was getting beat honestly and thoroughly in every aspect.

Congrats to SHSU and their fans as well. Nothing to hang your heads on you have a good team and good fans .
    To anger a Republican lie to them. To anger a Democrat tell them the truth.
    If God didn't want us to hunt, He wouldn't have given us plaid shirts--Floyd R. Turbo
    I only kill in self defense-what would you do if a rabbit pulled a knife on you?. Floyd R. Turbo
    We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.

Top FCS Advocate

I congratulate NDSU. Wow! Well done. I've been tough on you guys here, but it had nothing to do with football. The football part of you is absolutely tops.

I'm no better than you...probably
    My Team
    Montana

Big congrat to the Bison. Alos, nice thread my friend. Shows good style on your part.

My Team
    North Dakota State

Thanks. I think the Kats just ran out of gas in the 2nd half. You have the title correct. The plural of Bison is just Bison.

Well earned win in Frisco today. I may be very disappointed in the outcome, but mad props to a complete team in every sense of the word!

-EDIT: What the heck was I doing, congratulating a single player or fan? Should read: "Congratulations, Bisons!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Thanks. I think the Kats just ran out of gas in the 2nd half. You have the title correct. The plural of Bison is just Bison.
    Um, pretty sure that was the joke.