Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good game Bison

Good game Bison

Well, we gave it our all, but came up short against a great team. That's really all that can be said. Congrats to NDSU. In a battle of defenses, yours was just a bit better. But I think Wofford represented themselves very well and we have much to be proud of. We definitely gave you a hard fight! Bison fans, it was fun fussing with and picking on you (in fun) during the week,but seriously you guys have a great team and you earned the win today. Good luck next week against GSU and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope we get a chance to play you again somewhere down the road.

Re: Good game Bison

You have a great team at Wofford, as good or better than advertised.
    Living the Dream

Your team played a heck of good game on both sides of the ball. was a game for all 4 quarters.
    "I tip my hat to NDSU they were more physical then we were."- Tim Brewster

"I thought they(NDSU) took it to us in every way, shape and form, I'm just happy we won the football game."- Glenn Mason Gophers head coach

"After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral? 'When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut."-Will Rogers

First Class FCS Advocate MTBison's Avatar

Great game Wofford! This game was a tough smash-mouth football game, much respect to your team and fans. Hope we see you in the championship sometime soon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by woffordgrad94 View Post
    Well, we gave it our all, but came up short against a great team. That's really all that can be said. Congrats to NDSU. In a battle of defenses, yours was just a bit better. But I think Wofford represented themselves very well and we have much to be proud of. We definitely gave you a hard fight! Bison fans, it was fun fussing with and picking on you (in fun) during the week,but seriously you guys have a great team and you earned the win today. Good luck next week against GSU and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope we get a chance to play you again somewhere down the road.
    Classy team and fans. Your guys have nothing to hang their heads about, represented themselves very well. Congrats on a good season!

Now that's what i call smashmouth football! Glad we finally found a team that could match our intensity. Wofford played great tonight! Terrific season for the terriors
    5x FCS Champions - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

your line played very well. Was impressed.

It's tough to lose a hard-fought game like that. It was an exciting second half, even though no points were scored.

I really can't add anything to what my fellow Bison fans have said. Was a great day of football and I am so happy we decide the games on the field not in the polls.
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s..._sm_border.jpg

Well-behaved women seldom make history. ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Holy crap, Wofford is one tough team. I agree with the post game radio guys, best team NDSU faced all year.