Thread: THE AGS 2005 CHALLENGE #3.....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Arrow THE AGS 2005 CHALLENGE #3.....

Welcome to the AGS 2005 Challenge #3. This is the last of the contests to win a free copy of the I-AA.org 2005 Fall Preview Magazine and I hope we have some good entries. Any AGS registered poster can enter simply by telling a short story about their proudest moment that they have experienced for their team. The rules are….

1) The contest will be opened Wednesday, June 1, 2005 (today) from 6:00 AM CST to 11:59 PM CST. No entry will be considered after 11:59 PM Wednesday night.

2) To enter, a contestant will submit on this thread a short story describing their (personal) proudest moment that they have experienced about their I-AA football team. Story should be limited to about 1 to 3 paragraphs.

3) Contestants are allowed to have viewed this moment either in person or via television, but must have been witnessed live by the contestant.

4) Contestants will be judged on how well story is written and how well they express their feelings about this special moment.

5) Pictures (small) are allowed, but will not be considered in judging.

6) Judging will be June 2nd and I will announce the winner as soon as I hear from all the judges - no later than Friday morning, June 3rd. All decisions by the judges are final.

7) The winner will receive free of any charges – a copy of the I-AA.org 2005 Fall Preview Magazine delivered to his doorstep via FedEx P-1*. This will be shipped as soon as the distribution center (Retro-Sports) receives their shipment (July?). However, the winning contestant must supply me with a physical address so that I can FedEx their Fall Preview to them - a “P.O. Box” will not be allowed! Any failure to provide a suitable address will void the winner of his prize and another winner will be selected.

Note: The key to this competition is following the rules and being able to express your emotions on your entry. I know ALL of you are very proud of your team and have great memories of certain games and/or events that made you express your pride in some form or another. Now, I’m simply asking you to share that special moment with the rest of the I-AA world ….. :nod:

* Any winner from the Lake Charles or surrounding area will have their magazine mailed to them via US Postal Service or they can pick it up at Retro-Sports in L.C (at no charge).
    Last edited by *****; June 1st, 2005 at 04:45 PM.